Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Random Stacy bought me chocolates

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
As I was wagecucking today , some random Stacy bought chocolates and gave them to me today.

Chad out.
She bought them for me cause she probably pitied how ugly I am

Incellah

Last edited:
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

See you in ban appeals.

I get rude stares.

She had corona and licked them

She probably spit in them also why buy it then give it to you? She must like you, why didnt you approach?

She probably spit in them also why buy it then give it to you? She must like you, why didnt you approach?
Not sure really. She was a Stacy ~10 years older than me so very unrealistic. She just bought them cause they were close to the cash register so she grabbed the box. maybe it's cause it's the coronavirus time and she thinks I'm a hardworker lol. Nice gesture of kindness by Stacy regardless of whatever reason it was
She had corona and licked them
I don't care if Stacy did that. I'm a Simp

FUCK

It's over if you aren't randomly getting sugary products from female strangers :feelscry:

She must view you as a nice cute little pet or kid.

THIS. She doesn't want to fuck you, she wants to feed you, because you probably look skinny, feminine, and harmless. SHE GETS PLOWED BY A REAL MAN

THIS. She doesn't want to fuck you, she wants to feed you, because you probably look skinny, feminine, and harmless. SHE GETS PLOWED BY A REAL MAN
Nope. I am a bald fat goblin.
Maybe cause I have braces which is the only thing indicating my young age
It's over if you aren't randomly getting sugary products from female strangers :feelscry:
It really is over.

Nope. I am a bald fat goblin.

Maybe cause I have braces which is the only thing indicating my young age

It really is over.
HAHA so by her giving you chocolates it's like, let's keep this fat goblin in his place. I get it. You must feel insulted she didn't give you celery juice

Bob the Builder = chad

If you a bald fat goblin then perhaps PetMaxxing is legit cuzz some foids keep vietnamese pot belly pigs as pets.

HAHA so by her giving you chocolates it's like, let's keep this fat goblin in his place. I get it. You must feel insulted she didn't give you celery juice
Exactly. She just wants me to get fatter and go ER. She's so devious and high IQ. What a snake she is.
If you a bald fat goblin then perhaps PetMaxxing is legit cuzz some foids keep vietnamese pot belly pigs as pets.
That's what I am

Keep on coping. I am the Incellest of all.

:chad: :chad: :chad: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Brutal Chad
FreeChocolates me :feelsrope:

Shit thread tbh

brag thread
what a Chad
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:
GTFO

Don't eat them. You're going to become a fatcel in addition to a face-and-heightcel.

Chadsco

"She bought them for me because I"m ugly"

Chadsco

That was a based stacy with good intentions

fakecels forum

chads.co becomes more real everyday