Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Random poll: Have you ever been to Mexico?

Have you ever been to Mexico?

• Yes, I have been to Mexico.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, I have not been to Mexico.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Mexico the country or the continent?
Gringos also think that the southern side of america is also mexico

Ive been to Mexico, Panama, and Honduras.

A very long time ago, around the year 2000 when I was a boy, my family and I took a cruise to Mexico. I had a great time.

I never went back mainly because the cartel violence became significantly worse after the year 2000.

A very long time ago, around the year 2000 when I was a boy, my family and I took a cruise to Mexico. I had a great time.

I never went back mainly because the cartel violence became significantly worse after the year 2000.
Funny you said this since around that time latin american shitholes had an incipient insurgence of narco communist politicians, back then shitskin apes were too resented that globalization was a bitch and frankly speaking they were right! But also I don't condone the adoption of such ideologies.

Only too smuggle drugs

It’s a very poor India tier country. the food is great tho
Cool. Back in 2013 when I worked at The Home Cheapot I met a black guy who spoke Spanish and was from Honduras - interesting country, but it has a very bad reputation.

I went once when I was much younger with my family, it was pretty cool from what I recall and we even saw some of the Inca or Aztec pyramids- I can't recall that.