Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Random experience popped into my head

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
So our work had a typical Xmas outing (i.e bar hopping and some food) near the end of 2020, and we want to a couple of clubs. At this point we had all had a fair amount of drinks.

And a certain moment pops into my head, when this famous normie tier songs come on, and they are all smashed and starting dancing and singing along.

I was a bit distanced from them, and just remember feeling, as everyone around me was having a good time, I felt this pit in my stomach. Complete emptiness. I had had loads to drink and felt nothing.

In a place packed with happy, dancing, joyful people. I felt so alone, and disconnected.

Kind of summarises my life.

I always experience these moments when people around me are having fun

Yeah its exactly what ive done when i was invites to parties or birthdays or "15's" gatherings .sitting in a corner and drink soda or something not even getting drunk lol

manija2019

Yeah its exactly what ive done when i was invites to parties or birthdays or "15's" gatherings .sitting in a corner and drink soda or something not even getting drunk lol

That's why I never go to work outings, its absolute suifuel

Don't torture yourself brocel