Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ran out of pokeballs in pokemon go

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Now i can only hatch my eggs until i get more from pokestops or buy some if i ever get a job again. :feelsseriously:

1585087725550.gif

Pokemon go wasn't ever released in my country even though Niantic's other game works perfectly :cryfeels::cryfeels:

tfw you use a master ball on a non legendary pokemon :feelsrope:

Haven't played that game in years

Sad news, man.

brutal it's why I cope with no microtransactions gaems

pokemon games are cool, but i dont play go because i dont have any friends to do raids with
I never have people to trade with either. I just play on emulators that can trade with themselves and as a kid/teen I had two gameboys/GBA/DS to trade with myself.

I love monster catching games tho and fucking hate pokemon go. I tried it one time and hated the forced interaction plus all the normies who use to mock me for being a teen/grownup playing these games were suddenly into it.

neither do i , never going to get any legendarys :feelscry:
Just play the old aka "good" pokemon games and use cheats to trigger the events for the legendary stuff. Its what I do. Fuck driving to somewhere like GS or Toys R Us to get a Mew or Celebi. Again, this is why I hate GO because it forces you into this for everything. Going out to the store for an event pokemon was a last resort kinda thing.

Last edited:
I never have people to trade with either. I just play on emulators that can trade with themselves and as a kid/teen I had two gameboys/GBA/DS to trade with myself.

I love monster catching games tho and fucking hate pokemon go. I tried it one time and hated the forced interaction plus all the normies who use to mock me for being a teen/grownup playing these games were suddenly into it.

Just play the old aka "good" pokemon games and use cheats to trigger the events for the legendary stuff. Its what I do. Fuck driving to somewhere like GS or Toys R Us to get a Mew or Celebi. Again, this is why I hate GO because it forces you into this for everything. Going out to the store for an event pokemon was a last resort kinda thing.

pokemon go is the only one that forces this aswell, pokemon sword and shield ( latest pokemon game ) you can get the event pokemon through mystery gift by just connecting to the internet.

dunno why pokemon go gates the legendarys behind having friends :cryfeels:

I stopped playing that shit long ago