Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ramzan Kadyrov should be promoted to ruler of Russia if they want to win

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If you look at Kadyrov he has had real energy and very smart and motivating propaganda. He understands the 21st century Twitter/social media style media. Its motivating when after a battle if they win, the Chechens are going overboard celebrating and making threats and having a good time. It makes millions of men want to join up with them. They even show battle clips of Chechens fighting and laughing and having a good time.

Then he had the hilarious video where they had someone dressed up as Zelensky acting he was signing a peace agreement and apologizing to Kadyrov where Kadyrov tells him its ok.

Next in Russia they talk all the time about family values, but they don't live them...with divorce, low birth rate, abortions, Russia is like other European countries. In Chechnya they are actually living the family values by force of the state, while the communist holdover guys in Russia are just saying it but not changing the laws and not living by the values themselves.

The proof is in the pudding. Chechnya is growing in population by about 1.6% a year which is very fast today. Whereas Russia is having a catastrophic fall in population.

To fight and win this war Russia is going to need to field a huge army and push infantry advances taking huge losses but gaining ground constantly.

Last edited:
Russia will not win this war. And this tiktok warrior is an amateur. The work in Marik was done by the DNR fighters. The chechniens were second line.

If you look at Kadyrov he has had real energy and very smart and motivating propaganda. He understands the 21st century Twitter/social media style media. Its motivating when after a battle if they win, the Chechens are going overboard celebrating and making threats and having a good time. It makes millions of men want to join up with them. They even show battle clips of Chechens fighting and laughing and having a good time.

Then he had the hilarious video where they had someone dressed up as Zelensky acting he was signing a peace agreement and apologizing to Kadyrov where Kadyrov tells him its ok.

Next in Russia they talk all the time about family values, but they don't live them...with divorce, low birth rate, abortions, Russia is like other European countries. In Chechnya they are actually living the family values by force of the state, while the communist holdover guys in Russia are just saying it but not changing the laws and not living by the values themselves.

The proof is in the pudding. Chechnya is growing in population by about 1.6% a year which is very fast today. Whereas Russia is having a catastrophic fall in population.

To fight and win this war Russia is going to need to field a huge army and push infantry advances taking huge losses but gaining ground constantly.
Tbh i dont really like muslims
They are like an enemy that will inflitrate and will explode someday

Russia will not win this war. And this tiktok warrior is an amateur. The work in Marik was done by the DNR fighters. The chechniens were second line.
Chechens are still useless for the most part. I think the reason why they fought so well against the Russians in their war of independence is because most Russians didn't want Chechnya.
Tbh i dont really like muslims
They are like an enemy that will inflitrate and will explode someday
Me too.:yes:

Problem with professional military men by themselves is ok if you give them enough resources in men and weaponry and ammo and money they can win battles. They all were taught at the same military colleges on the same strategies and tactics. But you also need to win hearts and minds.

In Sun Tzu Art of War, the greatest general he wins the war without fighting. The enemy simply joins your side. Maybe they believed you were unstoppable anyway so fighting you was futile. Maybe the soldiers and people of the opponent agreed with you and liked you more than their own leaders. Maybe you offered the other side a deal that was an outright beneficial deal to them. Or some combination of factors.

big truth. Putin is ineffective garbage clearly at this point..They need install someone new and fresh. Kardyrov could do the fixes needed for em. But Russians are not know for their intellect or political stability. I have 0 expectations of Putin being scrapped

big truth. Putin is ineffective garbage clearly at this point..They need install someone new and fresh. Kardyrov could do the fixes needed for em. But Russians are not know for their intellect or political stability. I have 0 expectations of Putin being scrapped

Thanks Kadyrov is the only effective Russian leader I have seen. And he has rallied many men to fight for him, even Russians from other parts of Russia were going to Chechnya to volunteer for the new divisions.

Kadyrov understands so much of modern war is the propaganda like you want cameras everywhere, and professional video makers, with the full tv production values for youtube, twitter, telegram. And people want to hear the leaders thoughts and what he is working on. And see him have confidence and emotions.

Look at how Zelensky is on tv every day giving updates and telling Ukrainians what he is doing and what their goals are.

Ramzan Kadyrov - this guy is hilarious. Whether he has what it takes it hard to say but he's definitely a fucking personality alright. I remember an interview he did where he was asked about United States baring his ultimate fighters from competing due to his right wing political stances...

His reply was hilarious..and went something like..

"U.S dayugh they very weak. If U.S. interfere with me, I crush them. Just like I crush all weak people":feelsgah:

Shut the fuck up you filthy disgusting gentile (((((we)))))) decide who will rule Russia :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I think you might be correct @WizardofSoda - Kadyrov might just be the guy if they arm him well and support him. I wouldn't mind seeing him kill Zelensky himself in an MMA fight as annoying as Zelensky is. But that will never happen, because Joe Bidens undless resources from taxpayers and his daily supply of diapers and ice cream cones are going to see Zelensky protected at all costs. They will even give him a home in GlobohomoFornia by the end of all this.

chechens were conquering russia once