Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Raising another man's kid is as cucked as it gets

punishedunder

punishedunder

foid ϟϟlayer
★★
watching my stepsister's new boyfriend play with her kid and you just know that he doesn't genuinely care about that kid and is just putting on a charade so he can fuck her. it's just fucking sad. she's got him on a chain.

watching my stepsister's new boyfriend play with her kid and you just know that he doesn't genuinely care about that kid and is just putting on a charade so he can fuck her. it's just fucking sad. she's got him on a chain.
Ultragigasupremecuck right there.
I would punch him into his stupid cuck face (in GTA V).

My father got married to my mother when she had 4 bastard boys from 2 different men.
She and her bastards hated him and only saw him as a free meal ticket, and he hated the bastards.
He only stuck around so he could fuck my mother, which I doubt he did often.
They weren't very affectionate to each other.

You gotta love how the biological father got someone to do his job for free. How nice of the cuck.

We talking about adoption here are we talking about step-fathering?

Water.

I’m never gonna let myself be a stepdad

This cuck needs to be slapped until he wakes the fuck up from his bluepilled delusions

The thought of doing this literally makes me feel ill.

This cuck needs to be slapped until he wakes the fuck up from his bluepilled delusions
I want to say something so bad, but it won't do anything for me so I'll just play some overwatch.

Whos Pirvileged again ? :feelskek:

Dude is self aware that this Kid isnt His , yet has to play Pretend " to be able to Fuck .

All becasue Man dont have Sexual Agency / Options when it comes down to it .

The thought of doing this literally makes me feel ill.
it makes me cringe. Especially with other factors such as, my stepsister (the kid's mom) and my stepmom went to the store, leaving him alone to watch the kid. I can't help but wonder what he's ACTUALLY thinking while alone with her kid.

At least that cuck is getting sex. I would argue having a stepfather as a loser unfuckable incel is worse because you're just validating another man's happiness and getting humiliated.

At least that cuck is getting sex. I would argue having a stepfather as a loser unfuckable incel is worse because you're just validating another man's happiness and getting humiliated.
Now that you mention a scenario like that, I think you might be right. Probably overhearing your own mother getting railed at night. What a cuckold nightmare.

My father got married to my mother when she had 4 bastard boys from 2 different men.
She and her bastards hated him and only saw him as a free meal ticket, and he hated the bastards.
The betabux mating strategy

Brutal.