Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ragefuel] The hypocrisy is unreal...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,000
Online
0
dumBDGK.png
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,630
Online
7d 17h 50m
Is this real?
 
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,000
Online
0
Nautica1983 said:
Is this real?

Dunno, just found it in places like Tumblrinaction but I'd assume it is.
 
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
2,175
Online
4m
This can't be real life. I can't stand this shit.

This cunt is saying the things she said in the first two pictures, because it's apparently funny to laugh at incels. Once she got interested in Chad, and Chad screwed her over, then she said that. Pathetic.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,630
Online
7d 17h 50m
Minjaze said:
Dunno, just found it in places like Tumblrinaction but I'd assume it is.

How is it possible for someone to be so stupidly unaware?
 
Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,659
Online
14m
Can't be. This reaches levels of THOTtery never thought to be possible.
 
foreignincel3

foreignincel3

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
63
Online
0
Minjaze said:
this is cope about "bullies will be loosers in the future" , you feel empowerment  from these posts because they fuel your fantasy but the truth this girl have 1000000000 times better life than us
 
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,000
Online
0
foreignincel3 said:
this is cope about "bullies will be loosers in the future" , you feel empowerment  from these posts because they fuel your fantasy but the truth this girl have 1000000000 times better life than us

I never said that, lmao. I acknowledge that she has a successful life, just wanted to show what a cunt she is.


Nautica1983 said:
How is it possible for someone to be so stupidly unaware?

Me or the girl in question?
 
O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
123
Online
0
foreignincel3 said:
this is cope about "bullies will be loosers in the future" , you feel empowerment  from these posts because they fuel your fantasy but the truth this girl have 1000000000 times better life than us

all the karma-based arguments are miserable cope
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,527
Online
14d 6h 9m
its amazing how fucking retarded women can be. Their hypocrisy levels are off the charts. It seems like whenever it suits her, she can either be a degenerate or a " u arent entitled to my body teehee" sort of person

This is the kind of female that would cry to chad if an even average guy tried to approach her or worse an ugly guy even so looking at her
 
albinorat

albinorat

Greycel
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
49
Online
0
Minjaze said:
She wants the power of her boobs but doesn't want you to notice her breasts. Now I'm scratching my head in confusion
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,630
Online
7d 17h 50m
Minjaze said:
I never said that, lmao. I acknowledge that she has a successful life, just wanted to show what a cunt she is.



Me or the girl in question?



The girl
 
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,000
Online
0
Solitarian_Walker said:
Can't be. This reaches levels of THOTtery never thought to be possible.

Given how degenerate modern women are, I'm honestly not surprised by anything they might do.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,533
Online
1h 31m
She's an empowered woman.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
6,630
Online
7d 17h 50m
albinorat said:
She wants the power of her boobs but doesn't want you to notice her breasts. Now I'm scratching my head in confusion

She dosent want "UNNATTRACTIVE" People noticing her breast
 
Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,000
Online
0
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its amazing how fucking retarded women can be. Their hypocrisy levels are off the charts. It seems like whenever it suits her, she can either be a degenerate or a " u arent entitled to my body teehee" sort of person

This is the kind of female that would cry to chad if an even average guy tried to approach her or worse an ugly guy even so looking at her

Yep, their entire personality shifts depending on what benefits them at the given moment. 

They can be complete whores around Chad, while at the same time complaining about sub-8 men (who they don't mind manipulating for favors and money on occasion) so much as looking at them.
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,663
Online
1h 28m
Being female is a mental disorder.
 

Similar threads

BasedSaiyanCel2002
Replies
27
Views
288
SlayerSlayer
SlayerSlayer
My Name Jeff
Replies
4
Views
108
City Morgue
City Morgue
BasedSaiyanCel2002
Replies
4
Views
111
BasedSaiyanCel2002
BasedSaiyanCel2002
T
Replies
11
Views
247
Neeru
Neeru
MindOfIron
Replies
3
Views
168
sub human
sub human
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top