Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ragefuel] The hypocrisy is unreal...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
dumBDGK.png

Is this real?

Nautica1983 said:
Is this real?

Dunno, just found it in places like Tumblrinaction but I'd assume it is.

This can't be real life. I can't stand this shit.

This cunt is saying the things she said in the first two pictures, because it's apparently funny to laugh at incels. Once she got interested in Chad, and Chad screwed her over, then she said that. Pathetic.

Minjaze said:
Dunno, just found it in places like Tumblrinaction but I'd assume it is.

How is it possible for someone to be so stupidly unaware?

Can't be. This reaches levels of THOTtery never thought to be possible.

Minjaze said:
this is cope about "bullies will be loosers in the future" , you feel empowerment  from these posts because they fuel your fantasy but the truth this girl have 1000000000 times better life than us

foreignincel3 said:
this is cope about "bullies will be loosers in the future" , you feel empowerment  from these posts because they fuel your fantasy but the truth this girl have 1000000000 times better life than us

I never said that, lmao. I acknowledge that she has a successful life, just wanted to show what a cunt she is.

Nautica1983 said:
How is it possible for someone to be so stupidly unaware?

Me or the girl in question?

foreignincel3 said:

all the karma-based arguments are miserable cope

its amazing how fucking retarded women can be. Their hypocrisy levels are off the charts. It seems like whenever it suits her, she can either be a degenerate or a " u arent entitled to my body teehee" sort of person

This is the kind of female that would cry to chad if an even average guy tried to approach her or worse an ugly guy even so looking at her

Minjaze said:
She wants the power of her boobs but doesn't want you to notice her breasts. Now I'm scratching my head in confusion

Minjaze said:
I never said that, lmao. I acknowledge that she has a successful life, just wanted to show what a cunt she is.

Me or the girl in question?

The girl

Solitarian_Walker said:
Can't be. This reaches levels of THOTtery never thought to be possible.

Given how degenerate modern women are, I'm honestly not surprised by anything they might do.

She's an empowered woman.

albinorat said:
She wants the power of her boobs but doesn't want you to notice her breasts. Now I'm scratching my head in confusion

She dosent want "UNNATTRACTIVE" People noticing her breast

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its amazing how fucking retarded women can be. Their hypocrisy levels are off the charts. It seems like whenever it suits her, she can either be a degenerate or a " u arent entitled to my body teehee" sort of person

This is the kind of female that would cry to chad if an even average guy tried to approach her or worse an ugly guy even so looking at her

Yep, their entire personality shifts depending on what benefits them at the given moment. 

They can be complete whores around Chad, while at the same time complaining about sub-8 men (who they don't mind manipulating for favors and money on occasion) so much as looking at them.