Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [RageFuel][SuicideFuel] ATTENTION:Unicels It Has Begun!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
It is that time of year....the weather has finally started to warm up......the days are getting longer........summer is growing nearer.........

Get ready to see all the Stacys in their summer clothes, wearing short booty shorts/cut off jean shorts and crop tops to show off their off limits body. Get ready to see Chads wearing their favorite cut off shirts and shorts to show off their perfectly ripped bodies. Get ready to see them in the day time as they run around playing frisbee or some other shit uni game having the time of their lives. And get ready to overhear about all their crazy party stories since parties get wilder when the weather is warm, unlike the winter.

Gone are the days everyone was covered up and the temptation was hidden, now everything will be put on display.
Get ready to see this:
78232ca3dd22fee742a026ad2e28b0ad

F98ad4a06bf3032eb1fecaf4878a8f87

Went out to get food today and noticed it was hot today and all around me were girls dressed just like that with their perfect Chad body guards with them. So much ropefuel as I walked around by myself as I could hear their happy laughter and chatters over my earphones. God how I hate summer time.

Last edited:
Good thing I stay in my room all day

Good they have less protection from bullets

fuck summer. gymcelling is going to be a nightmare with all these normiefags with revealing clothing.

fuck summer. gymcelling is going to be a nightmare with all these normiefags with revealing clothing.

If I had a garage and money I'd buy my own home gym set up.

And so it begins.
Yeah, summer time and warmer spring days in uni also shows me why ER did what he did. Its just so much rage fuel and suicide fuel seeing all the forbidden fruit around you. Its like if I can't have it no one shall kek

Will Smith lied. Summer, summer, summer time IS NOT time to sit back and unwind.
kek

But yeah that feeling of having to fap several times after seeing all those girls is definitely there.

If I had a garage and money I'd buy my own home gym set up.
if i could do that and order food online too id never have to leave the house and risk being triggered. Do you try to figure out the times when your gym is Stacey-free as well?

it's too fucking hot

Makes me wistful about a time when women had the good sense not to dress so slutty.

I hate summer, it truly is the normalfag time of the year. Fucking hate seeing girls dress like that and not being able to touch them makes me wanna go ER

That's why incels should go out together and shame whores in booty shorts. You can say things like "those are some nice cheeks you have" that should piss them off and embarress them when it comes from an ugly guy. The life fuel it will give you is priceless. The more men do this, then women will cover up and stop looking like whores in the streets. If they're not going to give us a piece of that shit, then they better cover it up.

Now i must wear my t-shirt and let others see that my body also isn't that good, but i actually like spring for sun, it cheers me up a bit.
Still no motivation to at least do push ups kek