Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ragefuel for the day part 2: hoes can make more than i make in a whole year off their panties

Not as often as you might think, but i'm 25 now, and i have years of expirience behind me.
oh that makes more sense. I was starting to think you were one of those guys who jerked 10 times a day. guess I shouldn't have assumed lol

oh that makes more sense. I was starting to think you were one of those guys who jerked 10 times a day. guess I shouldn't have assumed lol
Nahhhh, these days i never do it more than once a day.

This planet needs to be destroyed ASAP

Nahhhh, these days i never do it more than once a day.
that's good, I don't want you to end up like those guys who die because they couldn't stop fiddling with their pickle

that's good, I don't want you to end up like those guys who die because they couldn't stop fiddling with their pickle
Those guys are NEETs, i wanna see them fap 50 times in a row after an 8/h workday and gymceling after that.

Those guys are NEETs, i wanna see them fap 50 times in a row after an 8/h workday and gymceling after that.
yeah I know they couldn't. even when I went to school I was usually so tired/depressed afterwards that I could only fap once or twice.
still not sure how anyone could go past 7 or 8 though, the most I ever hit In a day was 4. but 50 times?? damn

this is nothing new, sex sells, and selling sex just isn't an option for men