Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RAGEFUEL EVERYWHERE.

A

AvPDcel

postER
★★★★
I have been lurking here for a while now and Reddit and Twitter (@IncelsCo) and there's so much ragefuel. I have so much incel rage that it's unreal. I can't express it words. I am a fatcel, in the last 2 months I have already lost 13kg I'm gonna lose a bit more in sha Allah and prepare for the INCELpocalypse. i have already made a dagger out of scrap metal (for cutting vegetables of course) and more. No point in ranting online and leaving it at that, IncelTears is right, you're a basement loser if you pass your entire life like that. Everyone has a breaking point, and mine is on my first proper post on this forum.

How do you live like this? The last post almost made me smash my computer. Some brocel made a post on a thug having sex with a foid prison guard and linked the actual video (not watching it). Like wtf, are you gonna jerk off to it? Those women should be married to incels, and those obnoxious brutes should be castrated and dismembered. All those years, being an outcast everywhere, bullied, mocked, unable to be understood by anyone, being force-fed the lies of SJWs and foid creatures. I'm done. What are you waiting for?

The fuck is this GrAY nigger yapping about

Whats with that entitled mentality lol

Whats with that entitled mentality lol
I deserve the leisures of this world much more than the thugs, bullies, criminials who have endless supplies. They told us "study, have good manners, be a kind person and you'll get it all" while the exact opposite was true. We are doing our part, yet they expect us sit in the corner like cucks. It's not about relationships btw, it's about almost everything in life. Future salary and careers, respect, popularity, future prospects, and of course foids. Incels are disadvantaged in all of these things. Everything they promised us, we will take.