Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [RageFuel]Elden Ring is liquid ass.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Fuck this piece of shit game. It's a massive, lifeless world with no fucking story and no reason to do anything. All of the hype is from the cocksuckers who will dick ride Miyazaki and open their mouths wide for him to shit right in it.

Fuck anyone who says this is a good game. It really fucking isn't. The game is bland and the open world is a waste of space.

Why the fuck did I waste money on this? FML

All of the hype is from the cocksuckers who will dick ride Miyazaki and open their mouths wide for him to shit right in it.
There’s nothing more annoying than seeing westoids put mediocre east Asian slop on a pedestal just cause they’re sick of their own shit.

Play Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash instead.

View: https://youtu.be/IZjzB4MNEX0

gymletethnicel
Azaylias

Fuck this piece of shit game. It's a massive, lifeless world with no fucking story and no reason to do anything. All of the hype is from the cocksuckers who will dick ride Miyazaki and open their mouths wide for him to shit right in it.

Fuck anyone who says this is a good game. It really fucking isn't. The game is bland and the open world is a waste of space.

Why the fuck did I waste money on this? FML
Unironically it gets better after limgrave and raya lucaria. I couldn't get into it at first either and dropped it like three times. A few hours in it became one of my top favorite games.

Look up a OP early/+10 boss weapon guide and the game will become far more enjoyable

Last edited:
Looks like someone couldn't beat Margit.
Well the idea of the game being open world is to explore the world to get a decent build and stats before trying to do bosses.

I've been trying to beat Elden Beast for 3 hours now, you only lose if you give up

Fuck it not sleeping until I post a screencap here

nvm op is right

Rate my character though
20240102054340 1
20240102054346 1

Unironically it gets better after limgrave and raya lucaria. I couldn't get into it at first either and dropped it like three times. A few hours in it became one of my top favorite games.

Look up a OP early/+10 boss weapon guide and the game will become far more enjoyable
It's not hard, it's just fucking boring as fuck. It's not enjoyable, and I don't want to grind another 50+ hours just to get into it. If it doesn't captivate you in the first few hours, the game has failed.

Looks like someone couldn't beat Margit.
Well the idea of the game being open world is to explore the world to get a decent build and stats before trying to do bosses.
Fuck you and every other "git gud" faggot. That's not my problem with the game. I've played DS1, 2, and 3, and enjoyed those games without any challenges, but this is a fucking snooze fest.

've been trying to beat Elden Beast for 3 hours now
That nigga was a piece of shit. If I wasn't using a blasphemous blade, a mimic tear, and the black blade incantation that shit would have taken me days.

I've played DS1, 2, and 3, and enjoyed those games without any challenges
Because they are easier early game due to region lock / linear design.
the idea of the game being open world is to explore the world to get a decent build and stats before trying to do bosses.
And trust me, it gets way much easier later on.
That nigga was a piece of shit. If I wasn't using a blasphemous blade, a mimic tear, and the black blade incantation that shit would have taken me days.
I soloed Malenia before (as a mage) but I never beat Radabeast without summons/help, shit is fucked and no one is talking about it, it's literally the only boss I have never soloed so far, and it's still a problem after 300 hours of gameplay.

Last edited:
Bloodborne is better

Didn't know that senile boomers can play video games