Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rage or Depression

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date

Rage or Depression

• Rage

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Depression

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Incel rage is a term I have noted. Misogyny is another one. Abandonment and loneliness however is more sad. Some one who writes that he hates women must tend more towards the former. But what type of man tends toward the latter? Rage is warm and sadness is cold; what do you think is most overwhelming?

Depression because im stupid and can't do anything about it

I turn my depressive thoughts into rage.

Both tbh.

Mainly I just feel like a cuck.

Chads and femoids have real rage all the time, only truecels know TRUE depression.

Why not w6cvqu

If rage was stronger I would've gone ER (In minecraft)

(Real) Depression can be seen as a form of emotional hibernation, its the more calculated option whereas rage is more of quick response, gets you in more trouble than depression.

Both if severe enough lead to low inhibition, but it takes the latest stages of depression to get that low inhib. When you are depressed and make those low inhib choices that happen to turn out good, the good feeling from an unexpected positive result is enhanced (only slightly.)

Positive outcomes from using rage to get results are intrinsically ruined, ends up feeling more like restoring order as a chore.

Depends on who you are at the time.

Im more depressive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back