Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rage has reached epic levels in public

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Having utterly had it with the lookism and naked discrimination of unattractive people perpetrated by almost all normans and NPCs in every conceivable strata of society, my hatred and hostility to these normans has grown to a new high and has manifested itself in new behaviours.

Whenever i see people giving me a shit stare or even giving someone else who is not conventionally attractive or "looks different" a shit stare I immediately lock eyes on them until they give up and start looking like im talking at them while looking right at them in their eyeseg to stare them down, to be fair most normans have quite a big back bone and stare me down at least the men do for quite a while before giving up.

I just literally dont give up it could be 5 mins of staring straight at them, as they instigated the fight, i take the gloves off and get in the ring, if you start shit be prepared to go the end to finish it.

The injustice is just way too much for me, as the open acceptance of punching down on looks compared to the herr derr everyone is equal bro everyone should be free bro and accept them bro, jeeeeez accept them except for who they are ohhhh wait but not if they are ugly, absolutely corrupt absolutely pathetic.

This is why my response is so hard because im calling them out on this stance, im literally screaming I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS PATHETIC LOOKISM PARADIGM, AND YOUR FAKE AS SHIT AND I KNOW YOUR GAME to the person staring first at me.

remember im ogremaxxed 15.5 stone maxxed and not herrr derrr bis and tris I do big 3 deadlift squat bench mainly so big neck, traps and back to look as scary as possible to normans, to intimidate max

Does anyone else engage in this kind of non verbal warfare with normans if they get a shit stare first

Last edited:
no, i don't because plagues don't approach

that some suicide fuel shit you got going on there, buddy :feelsrope:

no, i don't because plagues don't approach

that some suicide fuel shit you got going on there, buddy :feelsrope:
the only plague is in your brain
which contains enough plaques to cover the sahara desert

puddy
come at me again and ill jeeeeez keep roasting you low iq crab

Sometimes,sometimes i don't even look at the faces of the ncps around me when i go grocery shopping.

What if they hugged you after staring at you surly you would look at them confused with an angry look

I limit interactions and look through / walk past people like they are unconscious NPCs.... because they are.

I just literally dont give up it could be 5 mins of staring straight at them, as they instigated the fight, i take the gloves off and get in the ring, if you start shit be prepared to go the end to finish it.
Based. :feelsBox: Personally I try my best not to look at people too much. It's disgusting to know that most everyone on this Turd Sphere is the same. It's an affront to me so I do my best not to look at them as much as possible. It is disgusting and a huge, bitter disappointment to know I could be talking to one normgroid or the other and not know the difference. I hardly remember any NPCs name anymore because are they not important to me at all. If they died I wouldn't care.

HIgh T and based

i just walk past people , occasionally look at them , but couldnt care less .

this soceity is superficial and gynocentric .

we where born in an unfair position and i dont have to justify myself to anyone or anything.

i have met my match :what::what::what:
again norman 101
let me guess next response is cry
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab
again norman 101
low tier norman shit
low effort wank
back to the bucket crab:ahegao:

I just keep to myself and walk through the masses like Neo in the Matrix.
I find it weird when people tell me strangers talk to them on the street or approach them. Never happens to me. People look at me often but nothing ever happens. Not even groups of aggressive teenage boys ever do anything.

Having utterly had it with the lookism and naked discrimination of unattractive people perpetrated by almost all normans and NPCs in every conceivable strata of society, my hatred and hostility to these normans has grown to a new high and has manifested itself in new behaviours.

Whenever i see people giving me a shit stare or even giving someone else who is not conventionally attractive or "looks different" a shit stare I immediately lock eyes on them until they give up and start looking like im talking at them while looking right at them in their eyeseg to stare them down, to be fair most normans have quite a big back bone and stare me down at least the men do for quite a while before giving up.

The injustice is just way too much for me, as the open acceptance of punching down on looks compared to the herr derr everyone is equal bro everyone should be free bro and accept them bro, jeeeeez accept them except for who they are ohhhh wait but not if they are ugly, absolutely corrupt absolutely pathetic.

This is why my response is so hard because im calling them out on this stance, im literally screaming I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS PATHETIC LOOKISM PARADIGM, AND YOUR FAKE AS SHIT AND I KNOW YOUR GAME to the person staring first at me.

remember im ogremaxxed 15.5 stone maxxed and not herrr derrr bis and tris I do big 3 deadlift squat bench mainly so big neck, traps and back to look as scary as possible to normans, to intimidate max

Does anyone else engage in this kind of non verbal warfare with normans if they get a shit stare first
have you not got into any fights yet? i imagine acting that way it would only eventually be a matter of time before you get into some altercation

I get looks from norms because I'm short. I give them a look right back and then move on.

have you not got into any fights yet? i imagine acting that way it would only eventually be a matter of time before you get into some altercation
you have to understand the rage angle
To some degree I want a fight I want to have an altercation either physical or verbal with the spineless normans
which is the predication for my training as even if it happens im ready
i box i lift weights and as i keep saying am around 15.5 stone not fat

What if they hugged you after staring at you surly you would look at them confused with an angry look
Lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What did he mean by this?

OP why do you even leave the house?

I thought a basic blackpill was being a shut in when you realize how horrible people are.

you have to understand the rage angle
To some degree I want a fight I want to have an altercation either physical or verbal with the spineless normans
which is the predication for my training as even if it happens im ready
i box i lift weights and as i keep saying am around 15.5 stone not fat
i could take you :feelsjuice:

no i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twat
no i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twatno i just keep rising you like i said, again and again and again and again and again you self serving twat:what:

You are against me? Hmph, it seems as if you have forgotten what it means to be an incel. Allow me to educate you.

View attachment 596922
A faithful friend is a strong defence ; and he that hath found him hath found a treasure. There is nothing that can be taken in ex- change for a faithful friend ; and his excellency is beyond price. A faithful friend is a medicine of life ;

Last edited:
I hate it when they stare and wont stop. Pieces of shit.