Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RAGE FUEL: young 6/10 thot: "i've always had body image issues. Its been a rough couple of weeks"

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
A rough couple of weeks? Try decades of being shunned, my love.

s9xym57d91531.jpg

Can only imagine the amount of attention this got her

I explode in volcanic rage whenever I see attractive women complaining about body image issues or insecurity. Literally go and fuck yourself in your rancid cunt with rusty razor blades and used needles you disgusting fucking degenerates, how many more men do you need to have kisses with, dates with and sex with?

Think how we fucking feel - absolutely zero validation or attention from women our entire lives. What about OUR body issues? FFS.

she can get chad in a matter of seconds

Can only imagine the amount of attention this got her

Instantly the whiteknights told her she was a 7/10. Her inbox is probably full as well.
I explode in volcanic rage whenever I see attractive women complaining about body image issues or insecurity. Literally go and fuck yourself in your rancid cunt with rusty razor blades and used needles you disgusting fucking degenerates, how many more men do you need to have kisses with, dates with and sex with?

Think how we fucking feel - absolutely zero validation or attention from women our entire lives. What about OUR body issues? FFS.

They don't care. Nobody does.
At least we can decipher female word salads: ROUGH COUPLE OF WEEKS actually means that a Chad hasn't pursued her for a few weeks.

Imagine all the guys on her 6/10 level she's ignored over the last few weeks.

Rage.

Last edited:
Would love to see chad beat her until she’s deformed tbh

Angle fraud? Check. Loose-fitting clothes? Check. Compliment-fishing on cuck central? Check. Everything checks out: this is a bona fide 4/10 landwhale.

Angle fraud? Check. Loose-fitting clothes? Check. Compliment-fishing on cuck central? Check. Everything checks out: this is a bona fide 4/10 landwhale.

She's got a decent enough figure dude. Click the link.

ROUGH COUPLE OF WEEKS means no chads have hit on her in that time. She's a cunt thats compliment fishing to boost her ego.

Whores that post this kind of garbage deserve to be drowned in a lake. They obviously aren't as "self conscious" as they say they are, or they wouldn't show their face to the internet.

They're nothing more than attention starved sacks of human trash. They do this because they know everyone will smother them with compliments.

If men did this, they would be ignored, a few trolls would reply and that would be the end of it.

She's got a decent enough figure dude. Click the link.

ROUGH COUPLE OF WEEKS means no chads have hit on her in that time. She's a cunt thats compliment fishing to boost her ego.
I did click the link. She's hiding her figure with angles and loose-fitting clothes. We have no real way of knowing what her figure looks like, but considering that she's resorted to Reddit for validation, it's wise to assume the worst.

Her looksmatch is a moderator on this forum (DED SRS) - You guys know who I'm talking about.

Edit: he probably mogs her tbh

I hate the hypocrisy in girls minds, she says she has body issues but clearly show vanity in the way she is standing in those pictures wearing tight clothes, she loves how she looks she just want more attention.

Try being sad and lonely 60 minutes an hour, 24 hours a day. 365 days a year for 25 years straight. Try being a bald manlet.. “Rough couple weeks”. Fuck her

Foids consider anything more than 1 minute of not overdosing on dopamine to be a tragedy. And in relation to their default state of being, it is.

Fuck roasties

Whores that post this kind of garbage deserve to be drowned in a lake. They obviously aren't as "self conscious" as they say they are, or they wouldn't show their face to the internet.

They're nothing more than attention starved sacks of human trash. They do this because they know everyone will smother them with compliments.

If men did this, they would be ignored, a few trolls would reply and that would be the end of it.
I can't comprehend how someone who claims to have mental disorders relating to their physical appearance would post their face and body on the internet for everyone to see.
I dread looking at my face. I have no existing photos of myself other than the one on my ID and it took me 2 years to update my expired ID because I refused to have photos taken of me. Eventually I was forced to do it because a cop asked me for ID and I got a fine for having an expired ID.

When I accidentally open the front facing camera on my phone I don't leave my house for weeks as a result despite having important exams.

It's so bad for me that I even avoided group photos at my sister's wedding. During the ceremony, photographers were taking photos of everyone. I got a panic attack, went to the bathroom and spent 30 minutes there until the ceremony was over. After the ceremony I refused to take photos with people. I spent most of the time in the bathroom and the lounge area while others were drinking, eating and dancing.

Can women even understand this?

Last edited:
Jfl at body image issues. Shes upset about having to settle for Chad instead of giga Chad?

Jfl at body image issues. Shes upset about having to settle for Chad instead of giga Chad?

She could get a Gigachad. She's upset because its a rare thing in her life to go a couple of weeks without getting attention from a gigachad.

Dumb attention whoring cunt, wouldnt last a month in my shoes

Not going to bother giving cucked Reddit more views, but knowing Cuckit I'm sure all the guys that responded were mega-cucks who made worshipful comments towards this thot instead of calling her out for fishing for compliments.

"I'm so lonely guys, I have body image issues!" "I understand depression too!" "My anxiety stops me from going to this concert!"

"MY BOYFRIEND doesn't understand my social anxiety!"

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

"I'm so lonely guys, I have body image issues!" "I understand depression too!" "My anxiety stops me from going to this concert!"

"MY BOYFRIEND doesn't understand my social anxiety!"

"I like to bitch to him about how many guys hit on me but he doesn't understand. Loneliness really is a terrible thing".

RageFuel.
I hate these whores man.

Foids live life on easy mode but thats not more than a 3/10