Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Rage Fuel]: I had the Misfortune of Stumbling Upon a group of Sluts/Man Whores

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'll preface this by saying that this would be SERIOUS rage fuel for me if I even worried anymore. But I don't. I'm invested in The Revolution. But here's the story.

So I'm walking by myself, as usual, to eat by myself, as usual. During my trek, I had the misfortune of crossing paths with 2 males and 2 females. They are having a conversation. What is it about? Sex, of course.

One male whore is talking about sex, and mentions how one of his friends is going to not have sex with his girlfriend for a month for whatever reason. Upon hearing this, one of the female harlots says "No sex for a month!? I would kill myself"

This is disconcerting for a couple of reasons. First of all, these harlots would "kill themselves" if they went a month without premarital sex. Try going a lifetime without a kiss. Females would sui if they were Incel.

Secondly, this is just a reminder that 99% of the population are primitive beasts who don't control their urges. This means that 99% of females will have been creampied hundreds of times by premarital partners before ever meeting their husbands. Just lol @ marriage in the Degenerate West.

ItheIthe said:
I'll preface this by saying that this would be SERIOUS rage fuel for me if I even worried anymore. But I don't. I'm invested in The Revolution. But here's the story.
So I'm walking by myself, as usual, to eat by myself, as usual. During my trek, I had the misfortune of crossing paths with 2 males and 2 females. They are having a conversation. What is it about? Sex, of course.
One male whore is talking about sex, and mentions how one of his friends is going to not have sex with his girlfriend for a month for whatever reason. Upon hearing this, one of the female harlots says "No sex for a month!? I would kill myself"
This is disconcerting for a couple of reasons. First of all, these harlots would "kill themselves" if they went a month without premarital sex. Try going a lifetime without a kiss. Females would sui if they were Incel.
Secondly, this is just a reminder that 99% of the population are primitive beasts who don't control their urges. This means that 99% of females will have been creampied hundreds of times by premarital partners before ever meeting their husbands. Just lol @ marriage in the Degenerate West.
I agree with everything you said but in your sig you said you accept Jesus. If you are religious how do you feel with the fact god supposedly creates everyone perfect in his image.

Bri8564 said:
I agree with everything you said but in your sig you said you accept Jesus. If you are religious how do you feel with the fact god supposedly creates everyone perfect in his image.

What that means is that the human body is similar to God's. It has nothing to do with DNA. Even Jesus wasn't attractive, according to the Bible.

There probably won't be a revolution. But on the other hand there doesn't need to be. The degenerate west will collapse on its own.

NegroKing said:
There probably won't be a revolution. But on the other hand there doesn't need to be. The degenerate west will collapse on its own.

Once we're thrown into utter chaos, whether it be by nukes or just the ongoing societal collapse, a group of extreme anti-degenerates should lead a rebellion and take over the government.

NegroKing said:

why should we wait ? better soonER than later no?

it will happen but probably not in our lifetime

ItheIthe said:
Once we're thrown into utter chaos, whether it be by nukes or just the ongoing societal collapse, a group of extreme anti-degenerates should lead a rebellion and take over the government.

we should find alliances with other extremist groups

Damn degenerates.

ItheIthe said:
Try going a lifetime without a kiss. 

where is the flamethrower when you need it?

nausea said:
why should we wait ? better soonER than later no?

it will happen but probably not in our lifetime

we should find alliances with other extremist groups

I agree. It is all about spreading the blackpill. First of all, based Muslims and Christians should ally. We should then preach the decay of society to people who have been cheated on, male or female. We will promise punishment for degeneracy. We build strength in numbers, and overthrow the government at a time of extreme vulnerability.

[attachment=289]
Degenerates like those should be lashed on a cross.

Attachments

• degenerateslikeyou.jpg
    degenerateslikeyou.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 104
ItheIthe said:
I agree. It is all about spreading the blackpill. First of all, based Muslims and Christians should ally. We should then preach the decay of society to people who have been cheated on, male or female. We will promise punishment for degeneracy. We build strength in numbers, and overthrow the government at a time of extreme vulnerability.

the biggest obstacle would be to actually FORM such alliances

every group should focus on the common greater goal, leaving aside discrepancies

that is the most difficult step, just look at how this simple community is fractioned, even while we are almost all rotting without hope

Just thinking about how some people can get consensual sex every week makes me sick. Life is so unfair

"Sex doesn't matter"

Meanwhile, sex is all they talk about.