Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Radioheads ''Creep'' is the ultimate incel anthem

It's what normies listen to when they imagine themselves as incels. It's for edgy teenage retards.

radiohead is a good band

Gay cringe song, paint it black is literally the blackpilled incel truecel anthem

Just listen to the lyrics.

Common People and Disco 2000(both by Pulp) are also good, They're not Incel song though.

I always thought Lithium by Nirvana was an incel song

I always had to turn off my car radio when this song came on. I'd been called creepy before and it's something you simply can't defend against. It's like every whore has a nuclear launch button and it costs her fucking nothing to push it. If she calls every dude she knows a creep except one, that one will still be licking her butthole like the simp he is, and congratulate himself for not having been socially ruined yet.

Under the bridge by red hot chili peppers is another good one

I always had to turn off my car radio when this song came on. I'd been called creepy before and it's something you simply can't defend against. It's like every whore has a nuclear launch button and it costs her fucking nothing to push it. If she calls every dude she knows a creep except one, that one will still be licking her butthole like the simp he is, and congratulate himself for not having been socially ruined yet.
Yeah female social power is a nuclear bomb which is why they were never given social power. This dystopia can’t possibly hold up

Gay cringe song, paint it black is literally the blackpilled incel truecel anthem

Lol fuck no, paint it black is literally about a guy who lost his fiance

Lol fuck no, paint it black is literally about a guy who lost his fiance
It has a lot of lyrics talking about social rejection and self-rejection from women.

It's a song for high tier normies that romanticize the idea of being an outcast or black sheep. And for people that think that depression is a "mood".

My pick for incel song is "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins - albeit unironically. In the song, he describes a ragged toilet who is "cold and has nowhere to sleep" who "has been crying and has blisters on soles of her feet" and the guy just whistles and walks past her. In the chorus, Phil asks ironically if this is "another day in paradise"? YES, IT IS PARADISE, PHIL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=531e-6fz9N4

I second 'Paint It, Black' though I still like 'Creep'. But yeah 'Paint It, Black' is the real blackpill anthem.

Man do I love that song.

Used to be until normies ruined it. Acoustic creep is the best incel song ever