Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Radio jewelry store commercials

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Holy shit they are so cucked. Telling men to buy roasties a engagement ring, bracelet, promise ring, ear rings, diamonds, gold all for what? The possibility of starfish sex? Lol what jewelry does Chad buy.

Holy shit they are so cucked. Telling men to buy roasties a engagement ring, bracelet, promise ring, ear rings, diamonds, gold all for what? The possibility of starfish sex? Lol what jewelry does Chad buy.
De Beer literally ran commericals where they promoted their Diamonds by say that they are worth like 3 monthly salaries.
I think it is disgusting. If we are really talking about unconditional love, why does the man have to proove his commitment over and over again?
Why can't they just live together like bros, fight, live and die for each other?

That would be unconditonal, loving someone for who he is, regardless of his living circumstances, status etc...

I can't wrap my head around how men don't see this. It's such a basic thought. What does she bring to the relationship? Nothing. Imagine your best friend told you that he will stop being your friend if you don't spend 5k on a rock.

Lol what jewelry does Chad buy.
None, chad is for fucking only. The jewlry buying shit has Nothing to do with love, it's just a test to find out how much the Provider is Ready to commit to the Woman, how much he is willing to sacrifice. I fucking hate this System.

jewelry.

It costs at least 10 times more than its worth.

That's why they call it jew-elry!

Buying useless but pretty stones is hella gay

unconditional love
83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a

jewelry.

It costs at least 10 times more than its worth.

That's why they call it jew-elry!
I miss your old avatar