Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Radicalised: Are Femcels The New Incels? | Channel 4 Documentaries

Femcels aren`t real

Femcels aren`t real
Balls

Your AVI?

All of them say that they have had sex or been kissed :feelskek:. It's impossible for a foid to be an incel.

That referral in the URL, should we not be removing the cross site tracking?

Screenshot 2024 03 21 124017

Femcel will never exist. There is always a balding fat Indian janitor willing to be a betabux and marry an obese single mother of five mixed race children.

We all know femcels don't exist. If disgusting, ugly, fat 70 year old women can get dozens of matches within a few hours on tinder, there's no excuse that a 25 year old blue haired looking dyke in her 30's can't get dick.

This has already been said countless times, but ''''femcels'''' are basically gigachad-only foids.

Any 3/10 and above foid can easily find a man at any time for sex or a relationship. All they have to do is download and install a dating app on their phone and that's that.

But not only are they gigachad-only, they also fucking LOVE the self-victimization. They love appropriating incel culture and pretending their lives are difficult. To them, this is just a fun game. To us, it's daily life.

Other ''''femcels'''' are actually in relationships with men and have frequent sex. But because they do not officially call themselves 'boyfriend and girlfriend', they get to say ''teehee i've never had a boyfriend teehee it's so hard to be a woman :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: '', but they're already doing 99% of what a relationship entails.

Femcels just trying to get attention for something that cannot exist

A psyop lololol, most femcels are just w0men that chad/chadlite didn't notice.

Femcels are just mad that prince billionaire isn't wooing, wining and dining them

Just only one of the 4 "femcells" who appear on the documentary is actually a "femcell" and even so she is just a normie. In fact the 28 yo "femcel" is kida cute.

Last edited:
I just watched it. They are British.

1. A 20s woman who is probably not bad looking, her face is obscured, said she was abused and raped in teenage relationships. That is terrible. "I didn't know that if a boy wanted sex that I could say no." Again, that is terrible, but it is getting hard to believe women when they say this.

2. Obese woman in her 20s perhaps 30s. Short blue hair. I don't know what her deal is, but she could fix her appearance pretty easily.

3. Attractive 28 year old redhead who thinks she is ugly. I just don't know what to tell her. The host told her she is attractive. If she went on Tinder she would immediately get hundreds of likes. Handsome male incels exist, but they probably have mental blocks coming from unresolved childhood trauma. They do not have it nearly as easy as pretty women like this because women will still expect men to perform the emotional labor of courtship and a handsome man with anywhere near this woman's level of neuroticism gets rejected.

4. There was also a not bad looking black woman in her 30s who makes videos called "Kidology," who said, "The reason why I am involuntarily celibate is not because I am picky, but it is because all the men who I am attracted to did not reciprocate." How the hell does that not make you picky?

They are Femcel, until Chad or ChadLite shows up,
To rescue their sorry A$$

Women above 3/10 facially, can never be Femcel

I've noticed that the media likes promoting the idea of femcels. It lets them claim that women have it just as bad as us and it makes us look like volcels. It all aids in the erasure of the male loneliness crisis.

The video pretty much acknowledges that femcels aren't really incels. All of those women could get a boyfriend very soon, even the obese one, but she really should lose weight.

JFL, What would be the reaction for those *femcels*(When there are no such things as "femcel"s) :

Most goycucks would say "Yes you deserve better kween :foidSoy:" or "It's completely okay to be alone, you're so strong muh girl :soy:" for those "femcels", when they always come up with typical platitudes such as "Take a shower and get a job you inkwell :soy:" when they see any male inkies. Then they'll blame muh mysogyny, muh wherehaveallthegoodguysgone, Fucking clown world.

'Femcels' are a completely different breed. You could replace the stupid moniker with 'BPD whores' and it would be far more fitting.
We, the incels, are lonely men who lament our lack of normal life opportunities. I just want someone to cuddle, but I know I can never have this due to my looks and autism. This makes me depressed and somewhat angry at the world, but it doesn't make me a psychopath.

Femcels are completely deranged. Some of the sick behavior I've seen from their slimy little cohorts make incels look like saints. The worst part is that it isn't a reaction to widespread societal rejection and lack of sexual/social opportunities, it is simply their nature. They are using 'femceldom' as some aesthetic to justify creepy, weird, stalkerish and psychotic behavior whilst simultaneously having all of the opportunities we are deprived of. They are disgusting lunatics, simply put, but these lunatics are excused by society due to having a hole and for some reason are equated to us? It's not comparable. They are a hundredfold worse for the reasons described.

Femcels are just foids who couldnt fuck/lockdown a chad, thats it.

"radicalised" is a retarded way of she is chad only and has such impossible standards that only 1% of men can fulfill

Foids are lacking creativity so much that they copy even the "worst men" (in their eyes)'s creature (the incel community)

'Femcels' are a completely different breed. You could replace the stupid moniker with 'BPD whores' and it would be far more fitting.
We, the incels, are lonely men who lament our lack of normal life opportunities. I just want someone to cuddle, but I know I can never have this due to my looks and autism. This makes me depressed and somewhat angry at the world, but it doesn't make me a psychopath.

Femcels are completely deranged. Some of the sick behavior I've seen from their slimy little cohorts make incels look like saints. The worst part is that it isn't a reaction to widespread societal rejection and lack of sexual/social opportunities, it is simply their nature. They are using 'femceldom' as some aesthetic to justify creepy, weird, stalkerish and psychotic behavior whilst simultaneously having all of the opportunities we are deprived of. They are disgusting lunatics, simply put, but these lunatics are excused by society due to having a hole and for some reason are equated to us? It's not comparable. They are a hundredfold worse for the reasons described.

foids are jew infiltrators of everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back