Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Radical online communities and their toxic allure for autistic men

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-

This article is shit and completely wrong this website claims to be helping autistic men, but it doesn't really understand why autistic men are joining incel sites. IT IS BECAUSE THEY CAN NEVER GET PUSSY AND NO AMOUNT OF CRINGE BLUEPILL ADVICE YOU GIVE WILL EVER CHANGE THAT YOU DUMB NT CUCKS. And JFL at Elliot Rodger "killing 16 people" and incels be a violent terrorist group :feelstastyman::soy::foidSoy:
@Zer0/∞

My Facebook acquaintance...you already know.

Be a good boy (goy) :foidSoy:

Last edited:

This article is shit and completely wrong this website claims to be helping autistic men, but it doesn't really understand why autistic men are joining incel sites. IT IS BECAUSE THEY CAN NEVER GET PUSSY AND NO AMOUNT OF CRINGE BLUEPILL ADVICE YOU GIVE WILL EVER CHANGE THAT YOU DUMB NT CUCKS. And JFL at Elliot Rodger "killing 16 people" and incels be a violent terrorist group :feelstastyman::soy::foidSoy:
@Zer0/∞
Im a radical inkwell terroist, mang

if your not a cuckold your a radical

"Álvaro lives in South America, and in a photo he shared of himself, he has short, dark hair, brown eyes and a stippling of beard."
Over for him

i will NOT be reading this article

They only care about the consequences never the real problem

My Facebook acquaintance...you already know.

I've spoken about my history with the creator of Kiwi Farms:

Joshua Moon?

We must go to his origins to understand the site well

Joshua

Joshua

Joshua1

Joshua2

Joshua4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3