Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Radfem twitter is the vilest place on the internet. Only go there if you want to see the most dark parts of foids nature

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
I was bored and scrolling on twitter while for some reason I landed on radical feminist part of twitter and let me tell you we as a forum don't even hold the light to toxicity they were showing and it's disgusting.

In so many tweets with so many likes these various accounts were openly celebrating male suicide rates, openly criticising ugly men's profile. Processing their hatred for us.

There was a vid being posted around of a husband being beaten by his wife and these cunts were shrugging it off

They were posting tips and techniques to manipulate men,mind you they were not crazy many of them had boyfriends and husbands

They were openly demanding Chad husbands while prolly looking like Jabba the hut behind the anon account

Truly disgusting stuff. I could go on n on

The internet makes people mentally ill

motivation to become someone like Marc Lépine

Post it in my mega thread

Twitter and TikTok are blackpilling as fuck, nothing displays female nature in all of its sheer evil better than social media

They should rope( in. Gta)

post it or it didnt happen

Twitter and TikTok are blackpilling as fuck, nothing displays female nature in all of its sheer evil better than social media
How is it blackpilling if most men, by that I mean more 90%, are still simps or at best redpill cucks?

post it or it didnt happen
Man, you don't wanna see. Seeing those posts made men understand why females of species, who are physically dominant, are such bloodthirsty and selfish killer. Females are just more vile than males in all species. Foids would stomp every non-chad to death if they were physically stronger than men. We know fathers always get labelled as the abusive parent, but soyciety always ignores notoriety of mothers who beat their kids far more frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back