Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Racists Are Copers

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
images

This is Kelly Oubre. Born in 1995. 6’7” NBA player with a net worth of over $20mil, and he is one of most famously attractive men in the NBA.

If you stormfaggots had a button you could press to start life over as him, you’d press it immediately without hesistation. Skin color is just one genetic factor amongst millions, and they all matter. Would it be better to be a white variant of Kelly Oubre? Sure. But if you had two buttons, one to be Jeff Bezos and the other to be Kelly Oubre, you know which one you are picking.

>But ethnics on average

Nigga, who cares about average? You are not an average of the collective experience of your race. You are one person. You get one life. One body. That’s it. Average doesn’t matter. You had an equal dice roll of being Kelly Oubre as being Chris Chan.

Race only matters for shit like “legacy” or “offspring” or other bullshit, of which you have none of anyways.

>W-white people are h-higher IQ on average

That doesn’t mean you’re smart. You can still be dumb as fuck. And IQ doesn’t fucking matter anyways. Would you rather be Einstein or a male model.

Let other people be the smart, hard-working cucks that carry society so you can enjoy it. They’ll always exist.

Most of you if you had the chance to be reborn an attractive woman would take it too. Not tranny shit, but soul being imbued into a female life. Skip all the hardships in life you currently endure without purpose or meaning.

Racism is cope. If your genes were so amazing, you wouldn’t be here. Better to be a genetically-gifted brown then a genetic garbage white person.

Just another cope for them to feel superior to others

The things they would do to look like this
d9e33e615a9bef452f51200b05a75a5c.jpg

I visited stormfront and they are simping for feminists and blame incels

I'd just prefer to not live around people who differ from me even more so than everyone else

And yes, IQ does matter in QoL
I don't feel "superior" jfl

I'm just a racial realist & would rather not have my area infested with bamalians

That lack of nuance here is astounding

Racial realism is necessary to have a functional society

Oh Yeah Basketball GIF by Uninterrupted

Only in absence of other opportunities. Lebron is known to be a kind of dumb guy. He’s also a 6’8” billionaire.

Once IQ dips so low you can’t function, it really matters. But you can be 90IQ, inherit rental properties, and live the life of a rich man.

IQ is primarily a money-making skill that, in combination with some form of education, can sometimes help you move social classes in one lifetime. If you’re born high class, it doesn’t matter as long as you’re above 80.

Racial realism is necessary to have a functional society
Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Who gives a fuck about society? I care about my life, and nothing else. If the 300ish NBA players were the only black people in the USA, I’d rather be one of them than a white normie.

Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

Who gives a fuck about society? I care about my life, and nothing else. If the 300ish NBA players were the only black people in the USA, I’d rather be one of them than a white normie.
What occurs in society also affects us, so we should try to make it at least functional

cope.
Who gives a fuck about society?
Well I hate it, but unless you want to Kacynzskimaxx, you will still be affected by it.
I care about my life, and nothing else.
You do realize your life is still impacted by societies "happenings" right?

Example:
>Immigration causes increase in housing
>You have to pay more in rent
If the 300ish NBA players were the only black people in the USA, I’d rather be one of them than a white normie.
Nothing wrong with that, same here as well but that's beyond the point here.

I'd just prefer to not live around people who differ from me even more so than everyone else

I don't feel "superior" jfl

I'm just a racial realist & would rather not have my area infested with bamalians

That lack of nuance here is astounding
Im talking about the people here who call ethnics subhumans and see themselves as superior even tho they are rotting at home and then you also have people who are arguing about which race is in second place after whites jfl

What occurs in society also affects us, so we should try to make it at least functional
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

No, it affects most people. Especially not rich people. Half the world doesn’t have clean drinking water. Do you give a shit? No, because you have clean drinking water.

You think anyone in society gives a fuck about your life? No, not a single fuck.

North Korea just sent a bunch of athletes to the Olympics. Like half the nation is starving. You think those athletes are starving? Fuck no.

There are winners and losers in this world. Just be a winner, because nobody has empathy for losers. Empathy doesn’t exist.

Im talking about the people here who call ethnics subhumans and see themselves as superior even tho they are rotting at home and then you also have people who are arguing about which race is in second place after whites jfl
Ye I see your point here

I mean I do think Whites as a collective are superior, but I've never said I myself am superior.
Oh Yeah Basketball GIF by Uninterrupted

Only in absence of other opportunities. Lebron is known to be a kind of dumb guy. He’s also a 6’8” billionaire.
Proving that r-selection is what governs society
IQ is primarily a money-making skill that, in combination with some form of education, can sometimes help you move social classes in one lifetime. If you’re born high class, it doesn’t matter as long as you’re above 80.
Ye this is kinda true, but you want to know something? I think most people who inherit wealth end up filing for bankruptcy and/or losing more than gaining

Iq matters. Saying otherwise is copium. The reason blacks will never be as successful as other races is due to low IQ. I have a low IQ myself and it destroys any possibility of moneymaxxing I have.

Your life is affected by it
001 1

Cope.
No, it affects most people.
And that will affect us
Especially not rich people. Half the world doesn’t have clean drinking water. Do you give a shit? No, because you have clean drinking water.
It's a symptom of the larger social decay.
You think anyone in society gives a fuck about your life? No, not a single fuck.
And that's the problem.

There are winners and losers in this world. Just be a winner, because nobody has empathy for losers. Empathy doesn’t exist.
Redpilled mindset

Ye this is kinda true, but you want to know something? I think most people who inherit wealth end up filing for bankruptcy and/or losing more than gaining
Usually after decades of living a life you could never even imagine. But you’re right, all else equal, higher IQ is better. But there’s a million traits I’d pick before picking a high IQ.

boston celtics basketball GIF

You can always be Jaylen Brown. Nigga literally worked for NASA. He’s gotta be one of the smartest black dudes in the USA, ontop of being a 6’6”, hyper-athletic millionaire.

Iq matters. Saying otherwise is copium. The reason blacks will never be as successful as other races is due to low IQ. I have a low IQ myself and it destroys any possibility of moneymaxxing I have.
Who cares? You get one life. If you can be the most successful person from your race, might as well. Society doesn’t matter. Humanity doesn’t matter. The world might explode after you’re gone. Who cares?

>Hurr averages, averages

You get one life. A sample size of 1.

How hard is it for these niggers to just go back to their shithole

View attachment 1251548

Cope.

And that will affect us

It's a symptom of the larger social decay.

And that's the problem.

Redpilled mindset
Pay Day Money GIF

Rich people don’t care about the state of society. The richest man in Somalia lives a much better life than you. Why care about the lives of people that aren’t you? Do you think they’d feel the same?

Pay Day Money GIF

Rich people don’t care about the state of society. The richest man in Somalia lives a much better life than you. Why care about the lives of people that aren’t you? Do you think they’d feel the same?
And that's the issue, and partially why the world is fucked

And that's the issue, and partially why the world is fucked
Star Trek Explosion GIF by Paramount+

Agreed, the world is fucked. The world was fucked. The world will continue to be fucked. So live the best life possible and leave this shit universe. Nothing else matters.

Imagine being racist as an incel when your own race literally sees you as a dysgenic outcast, nothing is more cucked

Facts nothing really matters as nothing really lasts forever just live your life to the best.
this whole race coping or being a good person coping should be erased

How hard is it for these niggers to just go back to their shithole
Shithole where whores are getting stoned and faggots are getting burned? Away from your country where whores and faggots are praised?

Shithole where whores are getting stoned and faggots are getting burned? Away from your country where whores and faggots are praised?
@DarkStar

Wrong fuck niggers, and everything is cope you fucking retarded nigger bastard

Cool but sorry. That's low IQ.

Racial realism is not cope simply because tall and rich niggers exist. There is also a woman in China who can lift 400 pounds overhead. I am a bodybuilder and I sure as fuck cannot do that. Does that mean I want to be a woman now?

I hate white supremacists as much as I hate the average nigger.

lol, I’d rather be Bezos than that retarded ugly dumb fucking nigger you posted OP.

Bezos may be ugly as sin but he’s got enough money and clout to buy all the top shelf pussy that he wants and there’s tons of hot women out there that would literally force themselves to be with him due to the gold digger factor but I’m sure also many others who GENUINELY would want to be with him due to his status as one of the richest men on the planet meaning there’s true desire there and not simple gold digging as he’s proven himself to be a man that can get things done.

Meanwhile that stupid monkey you posted?

He’s one hairbrained retarded nigger impulsive action away from completely ruining his life due to pure TNB stupidity by either killing a nigger rival somehow, killing one of his bitches “4 disrespekkkin him” or killing himself due a dumbass nigger OD on whatever drugs and or alcohol that he likes as these so called “successful” niggers so often do.

So becoming this stupid looking nigger isn’t likely to just come with his current fame maxxing perks but all of the other negative features of being a stupid, retarded, subhuman nigger animal.

Yeah, no thanks.

Again I choose Bezos. :feelskek:

Cool but sorry. That's low IQ.

Racial realism is not cope simply because tall and rich niggers exist. There is also a woman in China who can lift 400 pounds overhead. I am a bodybuilder and I sure as fuck cannot do that. Does that mean I want to be a woman now?
Based
I hate white supremacists as much as I hate the average nigger.
I hate everyone, but I'd take the average White over average non-White, much more tolerable & contributes more

Racism is cope. If your genes were so amazing, you wouldn’t be here. Better to be a genetically-gifted brown then a genetic garbage white person.
i agree, there are attractive ethnics who mogg the shit out of ugly white people. Racial realists ignore the fact that not all ethnics have low iq or are committing crimes. most non-white people are normal people who have families, work, and contribute to society

i agree, there are attractive ethnics who mogg the shit out of ugly white people. Racial realists ignore the fact that not all ethnics have low iq or are committing crimes. most non-white people are normal people who have families, work, and contribute to society
This is telling:

Nig

d average blak man be smarter den the top 5 white sientists combined... ovr 4 wites

yes whites are better slaves
No, it’s not

It just means they can act like normal people & not kill others over menial shit

Try living around some Blacks, maybe that will change your mind mr. Smartass

No, it’s not

It just means they can act like normal people & not kill others over menial shit

Living around niggers was the least enjoyable experience i've had

i hate whitey because whitey hates me

Living around niggers was the least enjoyable experience i've had
Yup, that’s what i’m trying to explain to that retard who thinks not committing crimes somehow makes them “slaves”

Oh yeah, because killing someone over stupid beef is totally based jfl

No, it’s not

normal people=slaves
You probably wanted to kill or hurt someone before aswell but you couldnt because its illegal. I understand not doing it because of the consequences but saying crime is bad makes you a slave
I dont live around too many blacks but there are some, most are sands and southern europeans

i hate whitey because whitey hates me
in my experiences, most ethnics & blacks have been far far worse to me than most Whites ever did.

I’m not even trying to bait, i’m being genuinely serious.

That being said, total human death

Dolphins shall inherit the earth

normal people=slaves
You probably wanted to kill or hurt someone before aswell but you couldnt because its illegal. I understand not doing it because of the consequences but saying crime is bad makes you a slave
Well, i’d rather just not live around people who are more likely to rob me or kill me
I dont live around too many blacks but there are some, most are sands and southern europeans
>Some blacks
>Lists Sands
>Lists Southern Europeans who are White

i could turn your argument around and say that, yes chad is his own race of course. But you're not chad, and that's why you should care about something else besides getting your dick wet, because that's out of reach for you as an average or below average man. Yes if i were chad of any race i'd just breeze through life fucking foids left and right not caring for shit. Everything is cope if you're not chad or richfag at the end of the day