Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racist white women says tells Hindus that muslim Invader were good then plays the woman card when she got called out

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Go to 1:28 and 3:03 minute mark

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVP7t8ockJc

This bitch is also lying about being able to speak indian languages cause she wouldn't debate any Indians in indian languages and also have mistranslations from Indian texts.

She apart of some conspiracy trying to equate Hinduism with Nazis. She is whitewashing muslims genociding hindus. Shes telling Hindus that muslim invaders were good for them. Muslim Invaders were the worst genociders and also some of them were litteral faggots. She then plays the woman card when called out.

Based femoid. Fuck shitskins. LOL.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

As long as she keeps apes out of her delusional pig rant, I don't care

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

not one click. dont want to listen to foid talk unless she on my cock.

Didn't Muslims kill millions of Indians in an invasion in 14th century or so? I read it was one of the biggest massacres in history. How can she praise that?

Foid doesn’t understand Hindus and Muslims can’t coexist with each other: typical for a condescending cumskin that intrudes into other people’s history and cultures.

Hindus go around in mobs killing Muslims that eat beef and Muslims commit terrorism on their fellow man. This is why Pakistan & Bangladesh are majority Muslim and India is majority Hindu.

Last edited:
Foid doesn’t understand Hindus and Muslims can’t coexist with each other: typical for a condescending cumskin that intrudes into other cultures and peoples.

Hindus go around in mobs killing Muslims that eat beef and Muslims commit terrorism on their fellow man. This is why Pakistan & Bangladesh are majority Muslim and India is majority Hindu.
England put the effort to divide India in three countries by religion so that no more of that shit would happen, why do people want them together just so that problems can happen?

Over for us curries.

Foid doesn’t understand Hindus and Muslims can’t coexist with each other: typical for a condescending cumskin that intrudes into other people’s history and cultures.

Hindus killing muslims for eating beef is blown out of proportion and propaganda. Muslims get away with killing and raping Hindus in India and islamic countries and no news media wants to talk about it.

Over for us curries.
Hindus killing muslims for eating beef is blown out of proportion and propaganda. Muslims get away with killing and raping Hindus in India and islamic countries and no news media wants to talk about it.
Curries should be happy that Muslims bleached them. The reason Hindus seethe at Pakis and Afghans is because they are whiter than Hindpoos.

Afghan10

The curry did a good job in calling her out. Females always play the victim when they get owned.

Curries should be happy that Muslims bleached them. The reason Hindus seethe at Pakis and Afghans is because they are whiter than Hindpoos.

View attachment 487510
The bleaching is a meme. Most invaders are dark skin trash themselves. At best one to two shadea lighter on average. The cultural damage they have caused is fat worse than any benefits they brought. All of north India is a worthless giga shithole while south India is thriving. All has to do with the cultural damage.

Didn't Muslims kill millions of Indians in an invasion in 14th century or so? I read it was one of the biggest massacres in history. How can she praise that?

It happened numerous times. My religion is Sikhism, it was quite literally borne out of necessity to fight back against Muslim invaders because of Ahimsa (Hindu ideal of non-violence). It was the first religion in the sub continent that actually allowed it's people to fight back against injustice lol. Muslims butchered many Sikhs, including our leaders. Today, Sikh girls in the UK fuck Muslim boys every day. The sacrifices of our original leaders and warriors was in vain after all.

It happened numerous times. My religion is Sikhism, it was quite literally borne out of necessity to fight back against Muslim invaders because of Ahimsa (Hindu ideal of non-violence). It was the first religion in the sub continent that actually allowed it's people to fight back against injustice lol. Muslims butchered many Sikhs, including our leaders. Today, Sikh girls in the UK fuck Muslim boys every day. The sacrifices of our original leaders and warriors was in vain after all.
That's absolutely disgusting and revolting. It's truly over for this world. I hope everything ends soon. Come to Christ my friend, I also come from a family of another religion but I hold firmly on Jesus's hand only nowadays. This world won't last much longer.

Hindpoo dindpoo copers on suicidewatch. Be glad the "Muslim invaders" brought some civilization to your shithole.
Muslims butchered many Sikhs, including our leaders. Today, Sikh girls in the UK fuck Muslim boys every day. The sacrifices of our original leaders and warriors was in vain after all.
Stop coping. Pajeetas stick with Pajeets.

Hindpoo dindpoo copers on suicidewatch. Be glad the "Muslim invaders" brought some civilization to your shithole.

No coping brah, I've seen it countless times here in London

I don’t care about that white foid. Aurangzeb was based and is my hero, I plan to name my son Aurangzeb if I ever have one. The fact that he makes Hindus seethe is hillarious

No coping brah, I've seen it countless times here in London
Why would Sikh females be attracted to them? They don't even look good. I think they prefer black men instead.
I don’t care about that white foid. Aurangzeb was based and is my hero, I plan to name my son Aurangzeb if I ever have one. The fact that he makes Hindus seethe is hillarious
Based and Aurangzebpilled.

Why would Sikh females be attracted to them? They don't even look good. I think they prefer black men instead.

Based and Aurangzebpilled.

I have no idea. Tbh I've never seen a sikh girl with a black guy, unless they just do hookups or whatever

Curry was doing good until he started acting like an sjw

Muslims brought 0 civilization. Muslims brought rape and genocide. Hindus already had a civilization. You're a converted coward.

Ur a converted coward.

Don't that parents do anything?

Muslims brought 0 civilization. Muslims brought rape and genocide. Hindus already had a civilization. You're a converted coward.

Ur a converted coward.

Hindpoo cope, bathing in cow shit hardly constitutes as being "civilized."

:yes:
Based and truly faithful Mughal ruler.
Hindpoo cope, bathing in cow shit hardly constitutes as being "civilized."
The only thing my father had to say when he went to India after he finished University in Chittagong was the human feces everywhere on the ground.:feelskek:

Last edited:
Interesting thread

View attachment 487510
Lol Pashtun and paki are also shitskins , the pic you posted is from nuristani clan most are shit skin you reminds me of this meme

Lol muslim only brought goat fucking and praying 5 times a day in sex position to india , cope ped0 prophet follower
Lol is a Bangladeshi r@pe baby , I will name my pig Muhammad, it do trigger you muslims a lot :feelsLSD:
:yes:
Based and truly faithful Mughal ruler.

The only thing my father had to say when he went to India after he finished University in Chittagong was the human feces everywhere on the ground.:feelskek:
Lol arent you a Bangladeshi , go drink camel piss you chuslim asshole
Meanwhile we are fucking your sisters :feelsdevil:

Ur a converted coward.

Lol converted coward are dissing us lol the audacity

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-231027_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-231027_Gallery.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 50
  • 20210521_194334.jpg
    20210521_194334.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 1189d3f.png
    1189d3f.png
    4 MB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210704-123201_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210704-123201_Twitter.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Damn how did I miss out on the one race war on here that wasn't whites vs everyone else?

You guys should do that more often. :feelscomfy:

Lol Pashtun and paki are also shitskins , the pic you posted is from nuristani clan most are shit skin you reminds me of this meme

Lol muslim only brought goat fucking and praying 5 times a day in sex position to india , cope ped0 prophet follower

Lol is a Bangladeshi r@pe baby , I will name my pig Muhammad, it do trigger you muslims a lot :feelsLSD:

Lol arent you a Bangladeshi , go drink camel piss you chuslim asshole

Meanwhile we are fucking your sisters :feelsdevil:

Lol converted coward are dissing us lol the audacity
dnr
Index

I found more bhaicels in this thread. :society:
Bookmarked.

️ulla cope , lol subhuman really worth fighting against kafirs by cleaning toilets
I don't follow Islam anymore, but you're still a hinpoo to me.
Cope more.:society:

I don't follow Islam anymore, but you're still a hinpoo to me.
Cope more.
You're still a Bangladeshi right? And just read your previous message you're clearly a sulla :feelsLSD:,I most prolly fucked your mom at sonagachi 50000 per year is a huge number

Attachments

• 1189d3f.png
    1189d3f.png
    4 MB · Views: 21
You're still a Bangladeshi right? And just read your previous message you're clearly a sulla :feelsLSD:,I most prolly fucked your mom at sonagachi 50000 per year is a huge number
don't care, hinpoo; I live in the US now. :society:

If that was actually true then it should've been mentioned in lists and articles about genocide but it's not.

If that was actually true then it should've been mentioned in lists and articles about genocide but it's not.
Do you trust the mainstream narrative? It downplays the communist massacres for instance while putting insane focus on the Holocaust.

The bleaching is a meme. Most invaders are dark skin trash themselves. At best one to two shadea lighter on average. The cultural damage they have caused is fat worse than any benefits they brought. All of north India is a worthless giga shithole while south India is thriving. All has to do with the cultural damage.
Imagine trying to inform @Made in Heaven of all people that culture is maybe not linked with color tone.

Imagine trying to inform @Made in Heaven of all people that culture is maybe not linked with color tone.
Culture is linked with genetics. Also, the white woman is based and correct. Multiple invaders bleached Indians, hence why the fairesr skinned Indians are in Paki/NW India

Culture is linked with genetics. Also, the white woman is based and correct. Multiple invaders bleached Indians, hence why the fairesr skinned Indians are in Paki/NW India
Yet south indian culturr mogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back