Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Racist white woman blows up at ethnic ex boyfriend

Honorary ethnic​

(most based custom name here tbh)

she has a disgusting personality

lmao you know its over when you're simping for a fat feminist whore
1654336894302213~c5_720x720.jpeg

good thing I never browse that shit app

absolutely brutal, homie brought flowers and shit but im supposed to believe he's been stalking for 3 years? the only thing she's scared of is her own self worth because she didn't have chad at her door

race-mixing whore laying it on extra thick, because apparently her brother is there, and she wants to fake some innocence, JBC

lmao you know its over when you're simping for a fat feminist whore
1654336894302213~c5_720x720.jpeg

good thing I never browse that shit app

You would think a girl like her wouldnt be racist given that shes a feminist but it doesnt matter, once its about dating discriminating hardcore and racism become completely ok

>I stood up for myself
>had her brother do everything for her behind a screen door

(foids recruiting men to threaten violence on their behalf and so on)

>racist
>”ethnic ex boyfriend”
B369D962 2EE0 422F 9296 B8F471A9983D
And of course the video isn’t even showing someone being racist to anyone

I don’t even think she’s white herself. Looks like a half mutt between a Mexican and white person hence the odd fat distribution genes that mimic mexicans. Maybe her mother also dated some dark shitskin like her and that’s how she was born. Racemixxing runs in the family!

For having great personality detectors women sure rage at their ex bfs for having bad personalities a lot :feelshehe:

White foid? But she has a black brother

I don’t even think she’s white herself. Looks like a half mutt between a Mexican and white person hence the odd fat distribution genes that mimic mexicans
Them chipmunk cheeks are no joke

I thought she was going to go allahu akbar on him

You would think a girl like her wouldnt be racist given that shes a feminist but it doesnt matter, once its about dating discriminating hardcore and racism become completely ok
globohomo is so epic dude