Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee racist landwhale tranny noodlewhore freaks out on subway, chad interferes

She looks like Bobby hill

That gook whore even dyed her hair JFL i bet she only wants white chad

I swear gooks rice eaters are 10x more racist than whites especially the femoids

She reminds me of several paranoid schizophrenics I've met in life. The tell tale sign is when she accused the black woman of "stalking her". These are mentally ill people who think random people are stalking them & harassing them.

All the ones I've known use nasty racist language like this because they feel their "stalkers" deserve it. A lot of them refer to themselves as TIs or Targeted Individuals and the people "stalking" them as "gangstalkers" who're hired by secret powerful nefarious organizations to harass and follow TIs.

I'm not making this up. Yes this woman is a nasty racist and she could very well be dangerous and even hurt/kill someone but what she really needs is immediate mental health treatment. I hope she gets it before someone takes offense and hurts her really badly.

Chad automatically has authority.:chad:

Nigger bobby hill

LMAO that chad came in to save the day I'm dying here please