Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racist Indian chick calls noble Somali women "slaves." Shitskin bitch gets total verbal smackdown.

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
Some traffic incident?

LOL street shitter calls blacks "slaves" like britain didnt fuck them in ass
for hundered years

Dear Indians,

the English still crow about what "good subjects" you were. Somalis were only colonized after we couldn't withstand then recently invented air power. We were more valiant and successful in standing up to Western aggression than you were...fyi...

Dear Indians,

the English still crow about what "good subjects" you were. Somalis were only colonized after we couldn't withstand then recently invented air power. We were more valiant and successful in standing up to Western aggression than you were...fyi...
Somalis never enslaved

they are just threatened cuz somalis mog them

I genuinely love Indians.

Bollywood dominates Somali cinema.

The typical culturally Somali foid responds with longing and jealousy at the sight of a beautiful Bollywood actress.

Many curries, including the “religious Muslims”, overtly or subconsciously hold prejudices and have a superiority complex. The 2nd generation in the UK are more “astute” using gossamer expressions to maintain prejudice towards not only African Muslims, but others too.

I genuinely love Indians.

Bollywood dominates Somali cinema.

The typical culturally Somali foid responds with longing and jealousy at the sight of a beautiful Bollywood actress.
Dont u mind the smell?
:feelstrash:

>woman
.>noble

Thats funny even though its hypocritical. Indians were slaves to the English way more Somalians were.

White people were actually created by Somalis.

@SoyUnPerdedor

legit tbh. probably why somalis are giga incel. its a curse cast on us for creating the white man

90% of us

I find it so laughable on Twitter when SJWs are all like "incels are white men."

The denial of male ethnic sexual frustration is the holocaust of the 21st century.

Noble?... Lmao.. Muh Queens hahah.

Your own foids backed you the fuck out. Op. Otherwise you probably wouldn't be here.. No foid is "noble" even if they're covered in diamond.

And are you sure they're Indians. They look fat asf. Probably middle Eastern/North African land whales judging from the clothes

Noble?... Lmao.. Muh Queens hahah.

Your own foids backed you the fuck out. Op. Otherwise you probably wouldn't be here.. No foid is "noble" even if they're covered in diamond.

And are you sure they're Indians. They look fat asf. Probably middle Eastern/North African land whales judging from the clothes

It's the Muslim looking women who are Somali.

But, to be fair, examining the video, I think the Somali woman is the first to say something racist. She says "Go back to to your country" to the Indian chick.

Fuck, my whole premise for this thread is fucked up.