Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Racism will not be tolerated.

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
Take a moment to reconsider how reckless use of the "n" word among other obscenities can deeply offend and degrade our precious afro brocels and other maeginalized groups. Imagine being oppressed for all your life just for having a darker shade of skin. Take a moment to reminisce of on your life choices and please never, ever use any of those harmful slurs ever again

Thats racist

n i g g e r
i
g
g
e
r

Fuck you round eyes!

Lol another greycel going around telling everybody what will and wont be tolerated :feelshaha:

Hilarious as fuck ngl

Most Niggers don’t contribute to society (just like chads, lgtb freaks and simps), however if you have above average intelligence then I am fine with you, otherwise fuck your race, zero sympathy

I’m black and I honestly don’t care. Quit being a faggot and learn to stop letting things offend you so easily

If you want that kind of controlling, left-wing environment then just go to Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube or any of the other big sites pretty much.