Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racism is overblowed

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
There's no serious racism against minorities in western countries and ethnics ( asians, kangz, latinos, ayrabs and worst of them...curries ) victimize themselvs. Maybe i got ban for race baiting but western countries are most tolerant ( and for degeneracies and foids ).

your mom overblowed my cock

Overblown*
Sry xd

That’s racist bro.

Where I live, you habe a Bonus as a foreigner. Society hates racists.

There's no serious racism against minorities in western countries and ethnics ( asians, kangz, latinos, ayrabs and worst of them...curries ) victimize themselvs. Maybe i got ban for race baiting but western countries are most tolerant ( and for degeneracies and foids ).
Lookism is way more widespread and severe.

Ok GrAYcel

brutal grammarpill

All the rest of those groups are more likely to rob, murder and beat your loved ones statistically than curries.
But no obviously curries are the worst :feelsseriously:

Ok GrAYcel

All the rest of those groups are more likely to rob, murder and beat your loved ones statistically than curries.
Nah, curries aren't violent they are seem to most annoying.

Nah, curries aren't violent they are seem to most annoying.
Okay understandable but that tends to be more the low inhib fob curries that still swagger around and stand close to people like is common in curryland.

I wish i could possess a chad for a day so i could be overblown

another whitecel obsessed with rice & specially curry.

Racism is just another way to bully ugly people. It can happen to any race.

Just fuckin LOL . But in all seriousness. Don't ever underestimate the threat that is low class street gangs. No matter what race .

another whitecel obsessed with rice & specially curry.
Do you really believs that in western countries white supremacy exists ? Or just ehtnics fear that they couldn't play victim card. My race also was considered inferior by germanics ( slavs ) but we don't cry.

No, I don't believe you.
Don't try to use irony on me :cryfeels:
I was actually decent at english in high school but i rarely spoke since i finished school in 2017.

Don't try to use irony on me :cryfeels:
I was actually decent at english in high school but i rarely spoke since i finished school in 2017.

It's sarcasm. The word you're looking for is sarcasm.

It's over for you, buddy boyo.

Majority of the population: "You're racist because I say you are"

racism is just a subset of lookism
people are only racist towards ugly people of other races
Where I live, you habe a Bonus as a foreigner. Society hates racists.
:yes::yes::yes:

people are only racist towards ugly males of other races
It's males that bear the brunt of hostile racism and violence tbh
Women might be fetishized and thought of as exotic and strange and have some unflattering stereotypes associated with them but that's about it.

It's males that bear the brunt of hostile racism and violence tbh
Women might be fetishized and thought of as exotic and strange and have some unflattering stereotypes associated with them but that's about it.
Yes...cause mens fear that ofther males from other nationa will steal their women. Whites don't like black males mating with white women but love noodlewhores and asian men hate when noodle whore date white man, but would love to try with white foid.

Yes...cause mens fear that ofther males from other nationa will steal their women. Whites don't like black males mating with white women but love noodlewhores and asian men hate when noodle whore date white man, but would love to try with white foid.
It's not even fear many times but wanting a monopoly on women of a certain race or tribe.
Women love to instigate these feelings of insecurity and need to monopolize in men because it makes them feel important. Same as how they feel flattered when two men fight to the death over them.

It's not even fear many times but wanting a monopoly on women of a certain race or tribe.
Women love to instigate these feelings of insecurity and need to monopolize in men because it makes them feel important. Same as how they feel flattered when two men fight to the death over them.
I agree, generally men wants monopoly on it's own women, but also want to have bit of other's man monopoly so...it's bit of a rivalry in my opinion. Especially in multi cultural societies.

I agree, generally men wants monopoly on it's own women, but also want to have bit of other's man monopoly so...it's bit of a rivalry in my opinion. Especially in multi cultural societies.
And it doesn't disppear in more multicultural societies like identity politics neoliberals want to pretend. Maybe among the well to do upper class that can afford to engage in eccentricities of foreign cultures and muh spicy food but not otherwise. Except this time any guy that mate guards or expresses a rivalry if another man tries to "steal" women away from him and he objects that this is occurring on a racial basis it is called racist.

Too many normies claim racism is bad yet fetishize women of different races and play up racial differences all the time. Like with other things they are in a constant state of contradiction.

And it doesn't disppear in more multicultural societies like identity politics neoliberals want to pretend. Maybe among the well to do upper class that can afford to engage in eccentricities of foreign cultures and muh spicy food but not otherwise. Except this time any guy that mate guards or expresses a rivalry if another man tries to "steal" women away from him and he objects that this is occurring on a racial basis it is called racist.

Too many normies claim racism is bad yet fetishize women of different races and play up racial differences all the time. Like with other things they are in a constant state of contradiction.
Again i agree...especially fetishization of other races women. Like white men having 'yellow fever' or browncels and ricecels lusting over white women.

Again i agree...especially fetishization of other races women. Like white men having 'yellow fever' or browncels and ricecels lusting over white women.
If racism isn't acceptable than public proclamations of fetishization (especially raceplay fetishization) of other races of women shouldn't be thought of as acceptable either.
Yet referring to different types of women as palettes of different food, flavor and spice and vice versa for guys (dark chocolate for black guys) is considered completely okay and just a preference or kink.
It provides cover for actual racists to justify their biases but of course normies don't really care about that. They care about what enables them to get off on the widest portion of hot women available while defending women at all costs to feel like a good person.

Racism against blacks is overblown. Soyciety claims they're oppressed, but it's like with women. Normies take their side automatically even when they're in the wrong, so in my opinion they're the opposite of oppressed.

I don't believe racism towards Asian or white men is overblown. It could literally hinder your career:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/87wyoz/til_the_indian_guy_who_pretended_to_be_black_to/

ngl this type of shit is genuinely depressing. The west has turned into a shit show that cares more about looking "woke" than actually having people in roles that they fit in. Imagine having to go to a doctor that only got in because of his skin color and not because of how good he was.

"Racism" is just a buzzword used by minorities to get free shit from the defeated doormat White race with 100% success rate.

Lookism is way more widespread and severe.
people are only racist towards ugly people of other races

:yes::yes::yes:
"Racism" is just a buzzword used by minorities to get free shit from the defeated doormat White race with 100% success rate.
Majority of the population: "You're racist because I say you are"

Do you really believs that in western countries white supremacy exists ? Or just ehtnics fear that they couldn't play victim card. My race also was considered inferior by germanics ( slavs ) but we don't cry.
& What victim cards are they paying? only thing i see is white supremacist finding excuse to get rid of Chinese, Indians Mexicans , Arab immigrants. Jew's won't replace us is not being chanted by ricels, latinocels.

& What victim cards are they paying? only thing i see is white supremacist finding excuse to get rid of Chinese, Indians Mexicans , Arab immigrants. Jew's won't replace us is not being chanted by ricels, latinocels.
And how many white supremancists are in caucasian population ?
Your average 21 year old white male is neo liberal, effeminite cuck who is against movemensts such as alt right.

Ironically, ethnics are much more racist than whites nowadays

colvin lives matter

Ugly men have it worse than any race. It's just that many nonwhite men are ugly so the groups overlap.

And how many white supremancists are in caucasian population ?
Your average 21 year old white male is neo liberal, effeminite cuck who is against movemensts such as alt right.
White conservative American's were the champion of neo liberalism until the arrival of trump.They wanted the pie and eat it to. That's not how things work. White conservative spread or enforced there Neoliberal policies globally( either covertly or overtly since 70s) & allow immigration to benefit and enrich themselves. now things have changed permanently , so no more crying anymore plz.

White conservative American's were the champion of neo liberalism until the arrival of trump.They wanted the pie and eat it to. That's not how things work. White conservative spread or enforced there Neoliberal policies globally( either covertly or overtly since 70s) & allow immigration to benefit and enrich themselves. now things have changed permanently , so no more crying anymore plz.
It's in the end goal of enriching elites, but at same time mainstream white supremacy died in 60's ( at least in burgerland ).