Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racism is okay as long as it´s not targered to blacks or muslims

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Even in ethnics groups there is a certain bias about other ethnicities being more privileged to others, just take for example blacks in the USA, you are forbidden to say the nigger word for real, you can lose your job, your reputation or even your life but people don´t make such a big deal if you say spic, gook or pajeet.
Same with muslims, you´re not allowed to criticize them because you´re literally breaking the law if you do it.

Even in ethnics groups there is a certain bias about other ethnicities being more privileged to others, just take for example blacks in the USA, you are forbidden to say the nigger word for real, you can lose your job, your reputation or even your life but people don´t make such a big deal if you say spic, gook or pajeet.
Same with muslims, you´re not allowed to criticize them because you´re literally breaking the law if you do it.
Well...racism against Whites is okay. Most people agree on that.

Racism against even ricers or curries is looked down upon though.

The strong ethnic is the one that it's racist to criticize, not the weak.
A great example is indians and Pewdiepie's video of laughing at indians while he apologized for saying nigger and the jew jokes.

They are the Jew's favorite little pets.

Glad you understand that cuck

you really cant be racist towards muslims because islam is a relgion not a race

Yes blacks, muslims, Jews, foids, homosexuals, are sanctified by PC culture. You can't ever criticize them without triggering an indoctrinated alarm within the NPCs that causes them to rage against the offender.

Yes blacks, muslims, Jews, foids, homosexuals, are sanctified by PC culture. You can't ever criticize them without triggering an indoctrinated alarm within the NPCs that causes them to rage against the offender.

And transgenders (which I know as 'chimeras')

My nigga idubbbz said it best

Giga cumskin cope. The only acceptable form is racism is islamophobia. It's even a multi-million dollar industry. Even billionaires pay money to hate preaching cumskins for all the hating that they do.

Giga cumskin cope. The only acceptable form is racism is islamophobia. It's even a multi-million dollar industry. Even billionaires pay money to hate preaching cumskins for all the hating that they do.
Islamophobia is a thing because Muslims have a very aggressive and masculine nature , this scares non Muslims.

Islamophobia is a thing because Muslims have a very aggressive and masculine nature , this scares non Muslims.
Islamic*

And that's a retarded conclusion. Coming from you it makes sense though.

really, its hard to tell a muslim from a non-muslim in ethnicity. i mean there are LITERAL white muslims. im suprised you aren't taking about the issue of how if you say anything racist against black people, people will attack you and call you evil, if you say something about curries people will just shrug it off. like another said in a comment above. PEWDIEPIE made an entire song making fun of curries. no one batted an eye. im very sympathetic towards curries, because even though im a Saudi people think im indian so i get hit with goatfucking AND street-shitting stereotype all in one..

really, its hard to tell a muslim from a non-muslim in ethnicity. i mean there are LITERAL white muslims. im suprised you aren't taking about the issue of how if you say anything racist against black people, people will attack you and call you evil, if you say something about curries people will just shrug it off. like another said in a comment above. PEWDIEPIE made an entire song making fun of curries. no one batted an eye. im very sympathetic towards curries, because even though im a Saudi people think im indian so i get hit with goatfucking AND street-shitting stereotype all in one..

That's why the OP is wrong. The moment you say bad things about black people, you will have people attack you. Cuckservatives and libtards alike. But with Islamic people, everyone gets a free pass. It's mostly cuckservatives that do the bashing but plenty of libtards do it also.

That's why the OP is wrong. The moment you say bad things about black people, you will have people attack you. Cuckservatives and libtards alike. But with Islamic people, everyone gets a free pass. It's mostly cuckservatives that do the bashing but plenty of libtards do it also.
What is "islamic people" you really cant identify one out in the open unless there wearing religious clothing. Like I said there are LITERAL WHITE EUROPEAN Muslims out there, and if you see one walking the streets you'd just assume his a white guy. Notice how the people who get hit with "islamaphobia" are imams or people that go out there way to show people there muslim. You wont assume some random white guy off your street is muslim can you? thats why islamphobia is a tricky subject! attacking on ethnicity ISNT. curries get attacked all the time "bob, vegene meme" street shitting meme pajeet meme, no one cares. there not black people so its fine by them. same goes with arabs. not the white-passing arabs. im talking about those dark skinned arabs, i experienced so much racism in middle and high school. people called me bomber and said "bomb in vest" or "goat fucker" or "Osama" i frequently got called Osama by the white kids, and it was due to me looking arabian and dark-skinned. if i was a WHITE GUY who was MUSLIM i doubt i would get insults due to me looking white and not like your average ISIS fighter. What I'm trying to say is that. racism against ISLAMC people only happen to those that look ethnic or go out there way to tell people they are muslim.

What is "islamic people" you really cant identify one out in the open unless there wearing religious clothing. Like I said there are LITERAL WHITE EUROPEAN Muslims out there, and if you see one walking the streets you'd just assume his a white guy. Notice how the people who get hit with "islamaphobia" are imams or people that go out there way to show people there muslim. You wont assume some random white guy off your street is muslim can you? thats why islamphobia is a tricky subject! attacking on ethnicity ISNT. curries get attacked all the time "bob, vegene meme" street shitting meme pajeet meme, no one cares. there not black people so its fine by them. same goes with arabs. not the white-passing arabs. im talking about those dark skinned arabs, i experienced so much racism in middle and high school. people called me bomber and said "bomb in vest" or "goat fucker" or "Osama" i frequently got called Osama by the white kids, and it was due to me looking arabian and dark-skinned. if i was a WHITE GUY who was MUSLIM i doubt i would get insults due to me looking white and not like your average ISIS fighter. What I'm trying to say is that. racism against ISLAMC people only happen to those that look ethnic or go out there way to tell people they are muslim.

Oh, of course. When people think of Islamic people, they picture brown men with long beards and whatnot. I find it refreshing that low IQ islamophobes can't spot Islamic Europeans or even Islamic Africans. That way they don't have to endure the bigotry that we face, and as an Islamic I don't see why you would wish that on our fellow Islamic brothers and sisters? We should be glad for them.

Oh, of course. When people think of Islamic people, they picture brown men with long beards and whatnot. I find it refreshing that low IQ islamophobes can't spot Islamic Europeans or even Islamic Africans. That way they don't have to endure the bigotry that we face, and as an Islamic I don't see why you would wish that on our fellow Islamic brothers and sisters? We should be glad for them.
Agreed, but i wish was white exactly for that reason, being white benefits you more than just looking better. "White Privilege" is a real thing

Agreed, but i wish was white exactly for that reason, being white benefits you more than just looking better. "White Privilege" is a real thing
If that's why you want to be white, I understand. I don't agree that it makes you better looking though. An ugly face is an ugly face. And yes, white privilege is real.

The only acceptable forms of bigotry in America are anti-White racism, Islamophobia, and misandry (including hatred against incels).

Islamophobia is acceptable because Zionist Jews have made Muslims into their scapegoats. It's hilarious how Christian Zionists will scream about the unlikely scenario of Sharia Law in Texas when Muslims are just 2% of the US population (the same as Jews, but nowhere near as powerful); they have been propagandized well into fear-mongering in support of Israel. But it's more insidious than that because these same "right-wingers" are trained to talk about how Muslims are evil because they are the enemies of feminism and "oppress wymyn and gays."

As I've always seen it, racially conscious White people and Muslims are natural allies. Incels too. I advocate for a White-Muselmann-Incel Axis against systemic discrimination. James Fields is a hERo who we can all celebrate.

Last edited: