Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Racism is bad! It’s wrong to judge people on their skin color!

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
(Aside from the obvious fact that the differences between races are not limited to just skin color)

“it’s wrong to judge people on their immutable characteristics” - says the eugenicist

“social equity for all!” Or some shit along those lines. Not realizing true equity includes sexual equity (most valuable reward). equity means equal outcome regardless of immutable traits. This means both 6’4” white chads and 5’2” bald Indians are entitled to access to the same pussy. Anything else would be discriminatory and unequal.. fucking retarded foids.

It’s beyond easy to checkmate a leftist “non racist” Foid. It’s just that you’ll get hit with ad hominem checkmates and your SMV will be attacked, so ultimately You’ll lose the encounter with the foid. Besides they wouldn’t get it anyways. They are masters of cognitive dissonance. How many “non racist” foids have seen an asian or indian dick? How many will see one in the future ? And if they do, will it be attached to the average asian guy or the 99th percentile asian guy? Why the high requirement/standard for Asians and Indians when they’d be just fine with an 80th percentile white guy? But oh no you’re not supposed to talk about that, that’s misogynistic and you must just be a sexist small dicked incel to even bring it up.

Foids are NPC children.

I’m 26 and I feel like an old man rn wondering wtf happened to the world (the world that once was even before I was born).. we look back on 2016 like those were the days we’ll never get back.. satire is indistinguishable from reality and it’s like the whole countries IQ dropped by 50 points. These are supposed to be adults? I wish a civil war would happen and get things back to normal.

shut up shlomo, we need race solidarity among incels. Fuck off to /pol/ or somewhere else.

Also you know how incel detractors keep telling us that we shouldn't blame society or women for our failures, that instead we should have a look at ourselves and realize that maybe we are responsible for our failures ?

Well, the same point can be made about people who blame "systemic racism" for their failures. There are plenty of successful persons of color, so maybe, just maybe, at some point unsuccessful people should start blaming themselves for not being successful.

Really the parallel is obvious.

shut up shlomo, we need race solidarity among incels. Fuck off to /pol/ or somewhere else.

did you totally miss the point of my post?

(Aside from the obvious fact that the differences between races are not limited to just skin color)

“it’s wrong to judge people on their immutable characteristics” - says the eugenicist

“social equity for all!” Or some shit along those lines. Not realizing true equity includes sexual equity (most valuable reward). equity means equal outcome regardless of immutable traits. This means both 6’4” white chads and 5’2” bald Indians are entitled to access to the same pussy. Anything else would be discriminatory and unequal.. fucking retarded foids.

It’s beyond easy to checkmate a leftist “non racist” Foid. It’s just that you’ll get hit with ad hominem checkmates and your SMV will be attacked, so ultimately You’ll lose the encounter with the foid. Besides they wouldn’t get it anyways. They are masters of cognitive dissonance. How many “non racist” foids have seen an asian or indian dick? How many will see one in the future ? And if they do, will it be attached to the average asian guy or the 99th percentile asian guy? Why the high requirement/standard for Asians and Indians when they’d be just fine with an 80th percentile white guy? But oh no you’re not supposed to talk about that, that’s misogynistic and you must just be a sexist small dicked incel to even bring it up.

Foids are NPC children.

I’m 26 and I feel like an old man rn wondering wtf happened to the world (the world that once was even before I was born).. we look back on 2016 like those were the days we’ll never get back.. satire is indistinguishable from reality and it’s like the whole countries IQ dropped by 50 points. These are supposed to be adults? I wish a civil war would happen and get things back to normal.

These foids know which way the wind blows and instantly conform. This anti-racist shit is bound to become the unofficial state religion in public institutions, corporations and civic life. If you wanna get ahead in life you submit to the ruling ideology - and clearly signal to the overlords and others that you are indeed with the program.

These femoids instinctively 'know' life is hard as a heretic, a wrongthinker, a leper, a misfit, a freak, a pariah and a recluse. This is what high school was actually all about: not becoming a misfit.

Last edited:

Indeed, only appearance is different. Nothing in brain or anything else like MAO-A that could affect intelligence and behavior. We are all exactly the same, maybe beyond skin color, but not under the skin, well except skull shape and morphology, but we all bleed red my dude. I am not a jew btw even though I take all jewish cultural marxist positions, you are the jew, schlomo! communizm roolz.
based then. Marxism is cool though if its weaponized against foids and Chads.

not really. its a solid ost but the part that gets me is

that's pollack tier bullshit there.
Races are subspecies . They are on track to speciation, but not yet speciated. The difference between subspecies and species is that subspecies are still genetically close enough to be reprodutively compatible.. Had humans never figured out boats, we would eventually speciate.. Native Americans and (I think) East Asians can’t digest alcohol (closely related races).. The worlds fastest runners come out of Kenya (fast twitch muscle fibers), the smartest are ashkenazi jews (40% of billionaires) and SE Asians (overrepresented in tons of prestigious, difficult-to-get-into fields where high IQ is required). NBA/NFL are full of blacks.. And tons of other extreme boundary scenarios where even the most minor, imperceptible differences between races are glaringly obvious.. And above all else, the racepill lmao. Asians are shorter and more neotonous, whites are taller and more masculinized.. Blacks have big dicks, etc, the sexual dimorphism/SMV bell curves for certain races are to the left/right of eachother. The average values for sexually selected traits vary between races, and that’s why race is such a big topic here. If you’re born asian, odds are you’re not nearly dimorphic enough to have a chance at slaying in the west when the majority of your competition belong to height/dick/face bell curves that are shifted to the right of your own bell curve.. and so you end up on this site.

it would be intellectually dishonest to suggest that the differences between races are totally superficial, or that they only exist neck-down, or that they are inconsequential when it comes to interfacing with the world/in competition with other people. We are a species like any other, and the laws of nature/evolution apply equally to us.

notice how the media calls uncomfortable facts about race “scientific racism” or “conspiracy theories” (diversity damage control tbh.). A rule of thumb in this current day and age is, if the mainstream media says it’s false, it’s not false.. If they call it a conspiracy theory, it’s because they want to discourage further inquiry into the subject (most people wouldn’t inquire further once they run the possibility of labeling themselves as paranoid conspiracy theorists)

By the way, there’s actually 2 races (I forget which ones exactly), some type of asian man or woman, and some type of African man or woman, that can’t have kids together. Protein/blood incompatibility. So almost-speciation already seems to kinda exist

Indeed, only appearance is different. Nothing in brain or anything else like MAO-A that could affect intelligence and behavior. We are all exactly the same, maybe beyond skin color, but not under the skin, well except skull shape and morphology, but we all bleed red my dude. I am not a jew btw even though I take all jewish cultural marxist positions, you are the jew, schlomo! communizm roolz.
Chihuahuas and pit bulls are both dogs, and they both bark and bleed red. But they are not the same thing

giraffes and whales are both mammals, but they’re not the same thing.
These foids know which way the wind blows and instantly conform. This anti-racist shit is bound to become the unofficial state religion in public institutions, corporations and civic life. If you wanna get ahead in life you submit to the ruling ideology - and clearly signal to the overlords and others that you are indeed with the program.

These femoids instinctively 'know' life is hard as a heretic, a wrongthinker, a leper, a misfit, a freak, a pariah and a recluse. This is what high school was actually all about: not becoming a misfit.
Im legit terrified of the coming leftist utopia

Last edited:
Looks are everything

Looks are everything
Ofc. Problem is, looks corelate with race. Some races are more dimorphic/attractive than others so when you offer foids a choice, they pick the most dimorphic/attractive/masculine ones.. This results in incel-by-default Asians and curries

Also you know how incel detractors keep telling us that we shouldn't blame society or women for our failures, that instead we should have a look at ourselves and realize that maybe we are responsible for our failures ?

Well, the same point can be made about people who blame "systemic racism" for their failures. There are plenty of successful persons of color, so maybe, just maybe, at some point unsuccessful people should start blaming themselves for not being successful.

Really the parallel is obvious.
Yeah this is a very good point, and surprised it hasn't come up yet.

Tfw you read giga based threads then scroll one comment to be reminded this place is a controlled bluepill shilling psyop.

We need to ban all bluecels tbh

Ofc. Problem is, looks corelate with race. Some races are more dimorphic/attractive than others so when you offer foids a choice, they pick the most dimorphic/attractive/masculine ones.. This results in incel-by-default Asians and curries
I fully support that foids will pick the more dimorphic one, why wouldnt I want humanity to advance? That's a rhetorical question btw for any autists.

The problem is the halos and failos foids apply, which thankfully guys, apart from a few obese stormfronters with their 'asian women have better values' trips to SEA, don't have.

Foids will gladly choose a 3/10 wreck of a man jbw, over a dimorphic 8/10 ethnic. This is the essence of the race pill, not when autists say Adriana Lima will only fuck Jason Momoa but won't fuck Pajeet

Yes, when it comes to dimorphism and attractiveness, whites and blacks take the cake. No competition.