Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racing Autism

Only autistic people do speedrunning.

1a357e28 9f3a 4f91 abc2 886db41f52c5

She looks like one of those Nordic looking Germans. There are alot of Germans who look swarthy. Black forest Germans are more common i think.
i want to fuck her so hard

Driving doesnt always have to BE a Race though. Take the gran turismopill.
I hate racing games. It's only fun when you play multiplayer with friends. Like back in the Mario kart 64 days, 20 years ago.

I hate racing games. It's only fun when you play multiplayer with friends. Like back in the Mario kart 64 days, 20 years ago.
What. I play racing games Alone 24/7.

I wouldn't call it a spinoff, more like a shitty port.
To me its a spinoff, just like how Assassin's Creed Bloodline is an extra game, for the sake of the PSP. However the PSone port of Carmageddon is decent BE it the zombie or uncensored version, i can vouch for it since i have the game and i keep it.

To me its a spinoff, just like how Assassin's Creed Bloodline is an extra game, for the sake of the PSP. However the PSone port of Carmageddon is decent BE it the zombie or uncensored version, i can vouch for it since i have the game and i keep it.
Twisted metal mogs Carmageddon.

Twisted metal mogs Carmageddon.
I like the Twisted Metal games from the PSone.
However they dont rival Carmageddon on the PC , including all the available content on roadreaction2000 website.

A game that does rival Carmageddon is BEAM Ng Drive. Carmageddon started as a Destruction Derby game afterall, demolition physics being its selling point at the time.