Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racial sexual dynamics in a nutshell

I honestly hate r/tall much more than IT

Flair: Humor

"haha reddit look at me mog these indonesian chinklets. im so much taller than the people of the shortest country haha"

r/tall is basically full of people who don't deserve their height nor life itself.

Indonesians and Filipinos (Malays) are slaves.

Filipinos willingly wanted to become an American state at one point. Too bad they don't look like blonde haired nordic aryans or else they would have gotten statehood a long time ago.

Puerto Ricans want to become an official American state too. But they are brown sub-humans to Anglos and Anglos won't let that happen.

Off topic but its like every other latina foid I see on instagram and tinder has a pic with a tall white dude. Including some brown middle eastern women with white dudes. Its not a coincidence at all, women of all races and ethnicities are deeply racist against men of color and only want white dudes.

Women want to show off how worthy of a specimen they are and the best way they can do that in their minds is to be seen with a tall white dude or just any white dude in many cases.

JFL at these social justice warrior retarded hypocritical women. Doesn't matter what her race is or what she says or does. They have a white male only dating policy (unless she is in her mid to late 30s and is ready to settle with a betabux ethnic male).

Last edited:
Puerto Ricans want to become an official American state too. But they are brown sub-humans to Anglos and Anglos won't let that happen.
democrats will make this happen before 2022

Filipinos willingly wanted to become an American state at one point. Too bad they don't look like blonde haired nordic aryans or else they would have gotten statehood a long time ago.
Indians are now doing this, Americans are hoping on a suicidal chimpout against China from our end.

Indians are now doing this, Americans are hoping on a suicidal chimpout against China from our end.
CCP politicians are rich enough and smart enough to buy half the world with their investments instead of fighting and dying. They can just pump some globalists a few millions to do their bidding guess what Soros doesn't dare to speak even a word about PRC. And with the defeat of Trump, I don't think any US politician will go against such a lucrative cash cow, mind you Biden will give lots of speeches against China, just speeches. Indian Politicians are fond of good speeches too.

axe to the legs for every >6'1 person

r/tall is basically full of people who don't deserve their height nor life itself.
You're reaching levels of based thought impossible by science

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back