Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial purity in Scandinavia

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
If you don't have light eyes and blonde hair here, even if you're fully Norwegian, there is a kind of undercurrent of you not being "pure". My aunt for instance has brown hair and brown eyes and she's often asked about her heritage being foreign. Scandinavia really is Hitler's paradise. Life fuel for swarthcels though, if you're reasonably good looking (which none of us are here of course), brown hair and brown eyes and even a slight tan will have you be described as "exotic" and thereby attractive.

On the foid side, the racially pure blonde and blue eyed ones are the absolute prize and immigrants do anything to get them.

Fuck Norway and Scandinavian racist mogggers I am preparing new shitskin ship ment

even the purest whites will get mixed and die out

A 6 ft tall blonde blue eyed scandinavian stacy is my dream

A 6 ft tall blonde blue eyed scandinavian stacy is my dream
You can literally see a dozen of them on a half hour walk in a mid sized town. It's brutal to see what you'll never get.

You can literally see a dozen of them on a half hour walk in a mid sized town. It's brutal to see what you'll never get.
What do norwegian foids think of eastern european men? I have brown eyes and light brown hair

if you're reasonably good looking (which none of us are here of course), brown hair and brown eyes and even a slight tan will have you be described as "exotic" and thereby attractive.
Green eyes ,olive or even very light brown skin mullatos like Neymar have the best SMV in Europe from what i've seen

Cope I am Italian I fuck your women while u Scandinavians act high inhibition and faggy.