Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racial corporatism can solve race wars in incel communities

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
It is inevitable in that, in topic such as inceldom and races, there will be conflicts. Conflicts are not productive for interests of men in general.

Why would there be race wars after say, foids rights are greatly suppressed? It won't matter whether you're "white" or not (couch cough Turks and Greeks), it won't matter

Racial segregation is much easier to enforce when people are happy and not fighting over resources. Going by mathematics alone, if one man got a wife from another tribe, then another tribes man have to do the same, thus, flaming the vicious cycle.

I therefore propose: Racial corporatism

In a given incel community, each major race will be given a representative to discuss their experience in the community, who can then contact the owner (or head moderator).

For matter such as racial disputes, the owner can then consult the representatives, to discuss the best way of meditation between the two communities, to ensure that they are on-page with supporting pro incel causes.

I feel this is not only ideal, but also necessary for incel communities to thrive in the future. We must be united in belief to support the whole male community, infighting will weaken us.

The outcome will depend on the culture/country - for countries such as Brazil, it would be extremely hard to enforce racial segregation when it comes to policing communities.

Last edited:
The US Nazi Party and Nation of Islam were trying this out decades ago before COINTELPRO got to them

Last edited:
The US Nazi Party and Black Panthers were trying this out decades ago before COINTELPRO got to them
Well, my idea is a bit different as it is online based and focused on unity between people that shares a common interest, but hates each other.

Overall, it would be interesting.to see how a modern segregation system would play out, with technology, globalization and internet; I feel for places that has an significant amount of minorities, cannot just genocide them (and this isn't what I want), but impose a system where everyone gets a share of the pie.

Well, my idea is a bit different as it is online based and focused on unity between people that shares a common interest, but hates each other.

Overall, it would be interesting.to see how a modern segregation system would play out, with technology, globalization and internet; I feel for places that has an significant amount of minorities, cannot just genocide them (and this isn't what I want), but impose a system where everyone gets a share of the pie.
I see. It's an interesting premise. Also, I mixed up black panthers and NOI earlier in my post

I see. It's an interesting premise. Also, I mixed up black panthers and NOI earlier in my post
Well NOI...They're questionable in their belief.

Anyway, I think multicultural countries like USA should try a system where different races are segregated, yet united in the belief of the system. It would be much better. Contradictory I know, but disputes could be solved much easier in the internet era.

Well NOI...They're questionable in their belief.

Anyway, I think multicultural countries like USA should try a system where different races are segregated, yet united in the belief of the system. It would be much better. Contradictory I know, but disputes could be solved much easier in the internet era.
That concept reminds me a bit of the autonomous republics in the USSR and Russia today. They're self governing to a degree and maintain some independence but still fall under the control of a federal authority.