Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL racewars.is is pretty funny ngl

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
watching you all argue and sometimes contradicting each other lol

I mean, nigger nigger nigga, but really it's just funny how they seem to contradict each other, like saying Niggers are too dumb to be ugly? (Fucking LMAO) - The kinda shit that will get screen shot and posted on Retarditt.

Edit: This is what I mean

We should stop hating each other and hate foids instead, even kikes are less evil than foids
Foids are the spear of kikes against honest humans (kikes are demons)

white-guilt.jpg

Watching people like you trying your hardest to look past your self defeatism and comprehend mask fishing is pretty funny too

I hate niggers but respect male black folk who act civilized. If you're a female black person however you're automatically a nigger in my mind because fuck foids

Fuck niggers, cumskins, chinks, curries, spics, sandniggers, abos, and kikes. Equally racist to everyone:feelsaww:.

WE LIVE IN A CONSTANT RACE WAR

There should be a race war megathread (in video game).

nigger kike white cuck spic jew chink streetshitter all white women are queens misled by da joos coon shitskin cumskin beaner gook

no race wars for your face