Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racepillers, explain to me why are white foids traveling to party and date Changs in Korea?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/6C1LlHwyu-o

View: https://youtu.be/zkdY8YbSZgg

Last edited:
@bigantennaemay1 @subhuman

ALL RICE CELLS SHOULD HAVE SCHOOL CURRICULUM TEACHING THEM TO KPOP MAXX, they are all fake cels

>a white woman dies in a stampede out of 153 people
>KPOOP PILL IS REAL , ITS OVA FOR YOU YT BOY
76584290 3EE2 4EC2 A5A2 06F64C4BC643

>a white woman dies in a stampede out of 153 people
>KPOOP PILL IS REAL , ITS OVA FOR YOU YT BOY
View attachment 685239
There were 20 foreigners dead, with the majority being white women in a nation with a 99% native population.

kpop pill is law I don't care what anyone says
No it’s not Kim
There were 20 foreigners dead, with the majority being white women in a nation with a 99% native population.
It was a large city and was a large event, it’s not surprising to see foreigners in such a place.

You legit joined yesterday and that’s all you talk about just fucking lol dude. I can tell you’re an East Asian guy coping hard. @Dregster look at this fucker
i'm just venting on the forums instead of lurking my bad if I annoyed you and I'm curry not east asian

That’s due to the ricepill.

i'm just venting on the forums instead of lurking my bad if I annoyed you and I'm curry not east asian
If your “venting” is you posting cherry-picked photos and videos of WHITE women with East Asian men, then that’s an interesting way to break the rules. Yes I know you love and worship white women Kim but its not gonna happen. They don’t like you and love white men more than any other race. White women are attracted to white men more than the other way around.

U can't lose as a gook in 2022. There's a chang in my history class with a big titty white emo girl all over him

You legit joined yesterday and that’s all you talk about just fucking lol dude. I can tell you’re an East Asian guy coping hard. @Dregster look at this fucker
These goddamn ricecel copers need to stop :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Curries and whites get exposed as fakecels more than any other race on here that isnt a nigger :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Literally anyone who has a semblance of normality gets laid in normie world, this isnt anything more groundbreaking than whites slaying noodles in some shithole like Thailand.

No one ever makes videos about foids from Spain wanting german cock and traveling to Germany because it's already an established formality that doesnt need attention.

This is how low asians are, that them barely getting this after 20+ years of rejection, is something worth celebrating when it's just another tuesday for other races that mog ricecels on western dirt.
You will get popped with for cherrypicking if this continues

U can't lose as a gook in 2022. There's a chang in my history class with a big titty white emo girl all over him
Notice how you said Chang and not ricecel :feelshaha:

These goddamn ricecel copers need to stop :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Curries and whites get exposed as fakecels more than any other race on here that isnt a nigger :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Literally anyone who has a semblance of normality gets laid in normie world, this isnt anything more groundbreaking than whites slaying noodles in some shithole like Thailand.

No one ever makes videos about foids from Spain wanting german cock and traveling to Germany because it's already an established formality that doesnt need attention.

This is how low asians are, that them barely getting this after 20+ years of rejection, is something worth celebrating when it's just another tuesday for other races that mog ricecels on western dirt.

You will get popped with for cherrypicking if this continues

Notice how you said Chang and not ricecel :feelshaha:
Even rice normies are getting with cute mayo weeb girls little nigga. How do u think it feels being a shortcel nigger is that is the complete opposite of Tyrone? At least gooks are expected to be somewhat nerdy whether or not they are chang or normie

Even rice normies are getting with cute mayo weeb girls little nigga.
That's something spics and niggers were already doing 30 yrs ago, and no they didnt need to be weebs or a niche fetish to do it, they did it with their masculinity still intact and still trhive to this day.

Only in this low T era is it possible for rice normies to thrive. 20 yrs ago yall were getting shoved in lockers :feelshaha:
How do u think it feels being a shortcel nigger is that is the complete opposite of Tyrone? At least gooks are expected to be somewhat nerdy whether or not they are chang or normie
Shortcel nigger is an incel in any era. You are most definitely not the average among blacks who have a healthy sex life. Even blacks with an average face have decent height and a muscular figure without even being gymrats.

JFL, so much for the infamously retarded "JBW". :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why would a white man attend college in Korea, it makes no sense. Most of the good technical colleges are in the US, the only ones going to Korea are for humanities. Also, most scientists can speak a single language well, so they wouldn't go to Korea. Of course foids would be the majority and white foids might as well get easy Korean simps.

Why would a white man attend college in Korea, it makes no sense. Most of the good technical colleges are in the US, the only ones going to Korea are for humanities. Also, most scientists can speak a single language well, so they wouldn't go to Korea. Of course foids would be the majority and white foids might as well get easy Korean simps.
Exactly

No one wants to acknowledge that majority of these foids already got pumpNdumped by the chad/chadlite prettyboys in their class. It's easier for a toilet to go find a betabux mate from a different region where her past can't be exploited and no one knows who she is or how much she's been spit-roasted by her male classmates

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back