Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Racepill] Those two videos are to much to take DO NOT ENTER IF YOURE RICE

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
This is not the point it is that a guy with model tier looks is unable to get ANYTHING laid just because of asian features.

It proves that ethnics in the west are fucked.
Yeah I know man. Im aware of that. I was just stating my observation.
Its just ridiculous how someone can get blackpilled so hard in the face and still remain blue/redpilled.
its nothing new anyways but still doesnt stop to shock me, bc some copers just know no limits.
well, I guess its cope or rope afterall.
Did you watch the second vid?
The hard stuff aint the white guys its the brutal rejection of asian woman to asian men. I mean THIS:

:feelspuke:
foids shouldnt be allowed to do to anything "comedic". they fail miserably everytime anyways. they arent funny afterall.
China already has millions of leftover men. They have to export their men to the world. :feelskek: :feelskek:
wouldnt work, foids in other regions wouldnt let them fuck too. and the remaining men in these countries than still wouldnt get pussy.
They could import foids and force them to marry and to let the asiancels fuck them tbh

Last edited: