Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Racepill] Those two videos are to much to take DO NOT ENTER IF YOURE RICE

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

THIS TBH

I cant take this video its to brutal but if this doesnt convince you i have the most suicidefuel version of racepill videos:

DO NOT WATCH IF YOURE ASIAN ITS TO MUCH TO TAKE.

I am not saying JBW i am saying Just not be asian. Being an asian man seems like to be some type of desease in the eyes of a foid especially asian foids.

over for ricecels

ricecels can Africamaxx :feelskek:

And the cycle will continue

Attachments

• 0a28f639-5b1c-4d60-9119-d3990f80e99f.jpg
    0a28f639-5b1c-4d60-9119-d3990f80e99f.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 292
to the first video: bruce lee is not a really racist thing to call an asian. Its not an insult. Its a compliment tbh

second video is hardcore Im not even asian and its uncomftorble to watch even though its nothing new,
its just a fucking direct overdose of blackpills

japan, korea and china needs to close their borders asap if they dont want to get extinct and cucked even more.

Last edited:
And the cycle will continue
No one will want to Fuck a hapa male. And the mixed hapa girls will continue to fuck white boys until they become completely Caucasian looking in the future, and eventually start going for Tyrone like all the typical white sluts

Two races will go extinct with one hit. Two birds with one stone. And Europe and most of advanced parts of Asia will be left for (((them)))... Now I know this sounds retarded. But its so crazy it just might actually work.

Kalergi plan or shit like that

the first video ends on generic bluepilled bullshit :feelspuke:

just :feelsrope:

the first video ends on generic bluepilled bullshit :feelspuke:

just :feelsrope:

This is not the point it is that a guy with model tier looks is unable to get ANYTHING laid just because of asian features.

It proves that ethnics in the west are fucked.

That first video got me so depressed right now :cryfeels:

This is super fucked up even chang has it hard just because of his race, idk what is preventing ricecels from roping these days.

I take It that you're a blackcel since no one else denies the Tyrone advantage with saxon whores.

just because you're so much of a genetic failure to the point where you couldn't live up to a simple stereotype that might have made you a white pussy slayer doesn't mean your entire race went down the same road.

No one will want to Fuck a hapa male. And the mixed hapa girls will continue to fuck white boys until they become completely Caucasian looking in the future, and eventually start going for Tyrone like all the typical white sluts

Two races will go extinct with one hit. Two birds with one stone. And Europe and most of advanced parts of Asia will be left for (((them)))... Now I know this sounds retarded. But its so crazy it just might actually work.

Kalergi plan or shit like that
Outstanding IQ. i concur that this is apart of the ((plan)). Why else push tall white males into Asia?

The comments are a goldmine hahahahhaahhaahaha

I take It that you're a blackcel since no one else denies the Tyrone advantage with saxon whores.

just because you're so much of a genetic failure to the point where you couldn't live up to a simple stereotype that might have made you a white pussy slayer doesn't mean your entire race went down the same road.
Don't bother, a lot of US blacks on this site don't understand the privilege that they have in ((this society)) because they don't live it through the eyes of a persecuted white male.

Over. I'm a curry looking ricecel

Don't bother, a lot of US blacks on this site don't understand the privilege that they have in ((this society)) because they don't live it through the eyes of a persecuted white male.
it bends both ways. No race here seems to see each others disadvantage unless it fits a certain narrative they want to believe. This place is filled with hypocrisy Tbh.

I'm a sandcel you dumb subhuman fuck.

I'm a sandcel you dumb subhuman fuck.
Jungle nigs. Sand nigs. Aren't you All the same. Lol. Doesn't change a thing. You're A dark skinned sandy boy?. I know half that godforsaken place called the middle East is mutts and Africans.

Doesn't matter. You're here with us coping as hard as you can denying the obvious.

I'm not even asian but it still makes me want to rope.

to the first video: bruce lee is not a really racist thing to call an asian. Its not an insult. Its a compliment tbh

second video is hardcore Im not even asian and its uncomftorble to watch even though its nothing new,
its just a fucking direct overdose of blackpills

japan, korea and china needs to close their borders asap if they dont want to get extinct and cucked even more.
China already has millions of leftover men. They have to export their men to the world. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Most of these chang cunts have zero room to talk. Busted up mongloid white worshipers.

Also, god damn that 45 min video is the fucking dickpill. Imagine ascending with a mongloid chang only for her to find out you ain't packing more than an asian man. It's over.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The face of hapa horror
Thehorror

Last edited:
Jungle nigs. Sand nigs. Aren't you All the same. Lol. Doesn't change a thing. You're A dark skinned sandy boy?. I know half that godforsaken place called the middle East is mutts and Africans.

Doesn't matter. You're here with us coping as hard as you can denying the obvious.
Aren't you a sand nigger too?

This is not the point it is that a guy with model tier looks is unable to get ANYTHING laid just because of asian features.

It proves that ethnics in the west are fucked.

It never began for sub5 ethnic males in the west.

He was talking about online dating. You have to be a 7+/10 white man to have any sort of chance online in the west.

Sub6males that get laid get it done through social circles and being NT. Not being NT is a death sentence for sub6males.

At least filipino gooks can run tatted up bad boy game (although they have microdicks).

East asian gooks are the stemcel nerds that no human females will ever fuck.

No. My people only adopted the language due to Islam. But I won't be surprised if I had Arab ancestry.
The same applies to me, but I've just adopted the sand nigger identity.

The same applies to me, but I've just adopted the sand nigger identity.
So that's why I was always confused by your comments. Sometimes you sound curry. Other times Arab... What are you anyways? My guess will be. Egyptian?. They adopted Arabic but I heard they don't like to associate with Arabs from Saudi Arabia and such

The model ricecel us fake. He says his whirite friends kill it on twitter and he doesnt do as well... I wonder if his white friends are male models killing it? It makes sense. He probably does better than average which would still be lack luster to the ego. We all know he kills

So that's why I was always confused by your comments. Sometimes you sound curry. Other times Arab... What are you anyways? My guess will be. Egyptian?. They adopted Arabic but I heard they don't like to associate with Arabs from Saudi Arabia and such
I'm Egyptian, not even Muslim, I'm an ex Coptic Christian. But as far as anyone is concerned, I'm a sand nigger.

I'm used to that and kinda numb tbh. It's comedy to see deformed JBWers with the noodlewhores, can't imagine how their son will turn up.

I'm used to that and kinda numb tbh. It's comedy to see deformed JBWers with the noodlewhores, can't imagine how their son will turn up.
Did you watch the second vid?
The hard stuff aint the white guys its the brutal rejection of asian woman to asian men. I mean THIS:

Last edited:
Did you watch the second vid?
The hard stuff aint the white guys its the brutal rejection of asian woman to asian men. I mean THIS:

Ye. I wonder why East Asians and sea don't honor kill yet. The actions of slant whores cannot be forgiven.

I'm a whigger and noodlewhore nazis are too much for me. Freaks me out.