Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[RACEPILL] The absolute state of globohomo in South Korea

polvorb20

polvorb20

Self-banned
-
One of the rising KPOP girl groups is called NewJeans. Their name is a play on "new genes," which means white genes. At least one of the members is hapa. (Hapa technically means half-Asian, half-non-Asian, but in practice means half white.)

NewJeans Has a new music video called ETA.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOTfBlKSQYY

First off, the video is shot on an iphone. South Korea is the home of Samsung, which is one of the companies that raised South Korea out of grinding poverty only a generation ago. Today South Korea is an economic juggernaut.

In the music video, the romantic interest is a tall European. He's a little dark skinned, but he's definitely not from South Korea.

The members of NewJeans start a video chat (on their iphone) with a mayo foid named Eva and tell her that her boyfriend, the European, is cheating on her.

Then the members of NewJeans start dancing and singing. The video takes place at a pool party where everyone besides NewJeans is non-Asian. Also, there's a black foid prominently featured because globohomo.

Later in the video, Eva hits her boyfriend with her car and places his body in the trunk. Then she drives drives to a cliffside, presumably to dispose of the body. At the end of the video, Eva is sitting in the car, but when she looks in the sideview mirror, the viewer sees the reflection of one of the members of NewJeans. So who is Eva, really?

The message of the video is that noodlewhores would rather be with the corpse of a white man than a rice man.

One of the rising KPOP girl groups is called NewJeans. Their name is a play on "new genes," which means white genes. At least one of the members is hapa. (Hapa technically means half-Asian, half-non-Asian, but in practice means half white.)

First off, the video is shot on an iphone. South Korea is the home of Samsung, which is one of the companies that raised South Korea out of grinding poverty only a generation ago. Today South Korea is an economic juggernaut.

In the music video, the romantic interest is a tall European. He's a little dark skinned, but he's definitely not from South Korea.

The members of NewJeans start a video chat (on their iphone) with a mayo foid named Eva and tell her that her boyfriend, the European, is cheating on her.

Then the members of NewJeans start dancing and singing. The video takes place at a pool party where everyone besides NewJeans is non-Asian. Also, there's a black foid prominently featured because globohomo.

Later in the video, Eva hits her boyfriend with her car and places his body in the trunk. Then she drives drives to a cliffside, presumably to dispose of the body. At the end of the video, Eva is sitting in the car, but when she looks in the sideview mirror, the viewer sees the reflection of one of the members of NewJeans. So who is Eva, really?

The message of the video is that noodlewhores would rather be with the corpse of a white man than a rice man.

WHY THE FUCK ALWAYS WHEN I HEAR GLOBOHOMO IT DOES SOUNDS SO FUCKING SPICY!? @Dregster (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

Yet I still can't JBW myself a gf ffs :feelsrope:

subhuman tier music
no way this shit is real :feelskek:
economical war even when dating
the dude is dark skinned a bit
maybe south european or some curry gypsy

kinda weird they're not using blonde blue eyed chad

Do you think this is because of noodlewhores’ self-hatred or could be there be kike influence? They want everyone to mix.

This is what they want:

If they used a Nordic Chad, it would be too obvious. Globohomo is subtle.
or myabe they want some kind of a dark gypsy european boy
it's too obvious that blonde chad is becoming too boring for them and now they want to cheat on their yellow men with brown men
in this video, they're all lusting for brown and light black men lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsYSSVoQnP4

they have the average surgically enhanced korean noodlewhore look
japs mog korean women

at least among japs you will find people with double lids and sometimes brown hair but among koreans, they're super duper monolid and have very flaty faces that look like shit.

japs could make better music

or myabe they want some kind of a dark gypsy european boy
it's too obvious that blonde chad is becoming too boring for them and now they want to cheat on their yellow men with brown men
in this video, they're all lusting for brown and light black men lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsYSSVoQnP4

Hmm, I haven't seen that video before.

Still, it's all part of globohomo. In the video, BUT NOT IN REALITY, a hot Asian foid living in Europe is chasing a light-skinned black. That almost never happens in reality.

japs mog korean women

at least among japs you will find people with double lids and sometimes brown hair but among koreans, they're super duper monolid and have very flaty faces that look like shit.
that's because Japs have access to Okinawan Features (Double Eyelids) while Koreans are stuck and can only mix with The Chinese
47kzsh.jpg

Last edited:
that's because Japs have access to Okinawan Features (Double Eyelids) while Koreans are stuck and can only mix with The Chinese
47kzsh.jpg
i guess most korean women seek japanesse men instead of their own men then

why can't military trained Korean men wake up and steamroll the country

Still not as globohomo'ed as this MV by (G)I-DLE:feelskek::feelskek::

Like half of the people in the MV are non-Asians, legit hard to find any other Asians apart from the band members, the boyfriend characters are various types of non-Asians, it's pretty funny actually:feelskek:.

too busy wageslaving in samsung factories
And then watching their women use iphones. I'll bet there's a gender gap in terms of who uses Apple versus Android in South Korea.

Like half of the people in the MV are non-Asians, legit hard to find any other Asians apart from the band members, the boyfriend characters are various types of non-Asians, it's pretty funny actually:feelskek:.

They need to (G)I-DlE

JFC, you were not kidding. North Korea holding the line.

I'm honestly very sad for my ricecel brothers,like how can you see this shit happening daily and not hang yourself?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh4QFaPmdss

And in this video, a different KPOP girl group stupidly named (G)I-DLE is asking white Chad to choose rail thin South Korean foids over "Blonde Barbies".

(G)I-DLE is saying that they are tomboys, which is preferable to more curvy foids. One of the lyrics translated is literally, "It's neither man nor woman".

Every day I think we have reached peak clown world, and then tomorrow happens.

Ive been saying (((south korea))) is a threat for years, yet nobody believes me.

Isnt it odd how theyve become so popular for no particular reason? Most millennials and gen z fags listen to rap, yet this hasnt made the southeast US world renowned.

The jews are behind all of this.

@IceStorm
That makes sense

@Murder Mario

Most modern kpop is so fucking bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back