Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Racepill] TAKE THE COLONIZER-PILL

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
FOjDcOQ

Colonizers are moggers and took over other countries too. Absolutely brutal for ethnics

It's a white world. You're just living in it ;)

That never claimed part, that Somalia?
Nope, Ethiopia huh.

@BummerDrummer

Nope, Ethiopia huh.
They did a lot of problems and it wasn't worth it to occupy for the British
and the Italians lost, however were able to colonize them under Mussolini

They did a lot of problems and it wasn't worth it to occupy for the British
and the Italians lost, however were able to colonize them under Mussolini
Surprised anyone would want Somalia lol.

@BummerDrummer
@FullTimeLoser
:feelsPop:

They're getting their revenge though, as the former colonizers are being colonized.

Nope, Ethiopia huh.
Somalia was Italian, Ethiopia was taken over by Italy in ww2
@BummerDrummer
The colonization of India was a stomp. IIRC the British only needed less than 10,000 troops to occupy the whole continent. It was brutal.

We're now colonizing your bitches, white boi

Attachments

• 58600202.jpg
    58600202.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 84
Perhaps their granddaddies should've kept at it instead of getting fooled by the jewels into nuking japan, killing Hitler-kun, creating mixed racecels and letting their holes run rampant in society

JFL this greycel doesn't know who I am :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm not white you ignorant faggot
Really? I thought you were a white dude joking about being black this whole time. I'm mindfucked

The colonization of India was a stomp. IIRC the British only needed less than 10,000 troops to occupy the whole continent. It was brutal.
That was because the Brits has 200,000+ Pajeets on payroll to govern the country for them.

“By 1824, the size of the combined armies of Bengal, Madras, and Bombay was about 200,000 and had at least 170 sepoy and 16 European regiments.[2] In 1844 the combined average strength of the three armies was 235,446 native and 14,584 European.[3]
The British India Army was at the time the largest army in the world.

Remember when Britain crushed 220,000+ Chinese with 7,000 Pajeets and 5,000 British soldiers? That’s called the Opium War.
1AF9B1BB A503 4414 98F0 B8BD2E18288E

Or when 21 Pajeets fought 10,000+ Afghans for white massa?
9335FE28 FC72 436F BB03 6C020ADC3EE1

Curies not only conquered their own country for a corporation, they destroyed others too. JFL at these retards. The most impressive performance of Indian military was under British rule. No wonder Sikhs LARP as EDL.

@ChinaCurry
What do you make of this?

Last edited:
Surprised anyone would want Somalia lol.
this is the trick to being an occupied country. Become the sort where colonizing isn't worth it, now whites have abandoned Africa because they are disagreeable. Asians and Indians need to do the same

It was a bucnh of dweepy faggoty europeans with guns. In fact the british failed so hard in somalia despite all their techonlogy that they had to use plans to drop bombs (first ever time a plan was weaponized in a battle/war btw) Their was no "mogging" the Zulus completley destroyed the british WITH NO GUNS. The eye-talians got vanquished by a bunch of ethiopian farmers who had never shot a gun before, and where only able to win in WW2 after the use of mustard gas

It was a bucnh of dweepy faggoty europeans with guns. In fact the british failed so hard in somalia despite all their techonlogy that they had to use plans to drop bombs (first ever time a plan was weaponized in a battle/war btw) Their was no "mogging" the Zulus completley destroyed the british WITH NO GUNS. The eye-talians got vanquished by a bunch of ethiopian farmers who had never shot a gun before, and where only able to win in WW2 after the use of mustard gas
Just ignore the rest of africa theory

View attachment 378169
Colonizers are moggers and took over other countries too. Absolutely brutal for ethnics

Yeah but that generation is long gone now their offspring gave up all their colonies without a fight because muh human rights. Ironically niggers would be much better off under enlightened white rule just look at Rhodesia and what happened after. Now the whole continent is nothing more but a glorified mine to be stripped of all its resources. Chinese became especially proficient at this lately. The whole African experiment just proved the culturepill.

Though modern blackcels living in USA and other American continents don't really have much in common with the nigger immigrants in Europe and Africa. They mog the fuck out of african niggas. I'm pretty sure if we send like 10k blackcels from USA to Africa they would enslave the entire continent. Though that already happened back in time when they send back some freed slaves and gave them some land jfl. Just another prove that once blackcels embraced the European culture and the cultures that derived from it they instantly elevated themselves in status.

There's no colony for my face

Brutal moved-to-the-lounge pill :feelsbadman:

USA now : United States of Africa

I'm truly shocked that anyone was capable of conqering India. The stench alone would've repelled any incoming army.