Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Racepill no. 5843

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Men of all races respond equally to women of all races, when the attractiveness level of the woman is held constant.

Women of all races respond almost exclusively to white men

View: https://youtu.be/MP0CDxhQerM

Good thing all of us here are white!

My noodlwhore co worker straight up simps for the chad co worker, that how much ethnic women desire chad

Good thing all of us here are white!

Nah ahk. I'm Middle Eastern as fuck. Most incels are ethnic men. Its a fact. White men are the most sought after. Not trying to race bait but theres a shitload of empirical evidence backing this up

Nah ahk. I'm Middle Eastern as fuck. Most incels are ethnic men. Its a fact. White men are the most sought after. Not trying to race bait but theres a shitload of empirical evidence backing this up
Yeah I know. I was being sarcastic. I'm not white either.

There is so much evidence of this, it would crash the server if u started posting it all...