Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Racepill][Jesuspill] White Chad>God

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
"Mary" is not a name given to people of jesus's alleged race. No ethnic is named "mary". Even if mary was ethnic which her name does not suggest, that would also mean god is ethnic as well which is even more untrue.
your point about Mary's name is beyond retarded, as Mary is a latinized/romantized pronounciation of her name. Mary vs Mariam, no different than Jospeh vs Yusuf
Jesus was suppose to be gods rendition of the divinity in flesh. As a result, Jesus would probably be the epitome of the best genetics. Who do you think has the best genetics?
just accept semites are the true master race blessed by God.:chad:
But I doubt he was ugly otherwise no one would've followed him.
No one follows an ugly person. Only chads can start religions

Last edited:
your point about Mary's name is beyond retarded, as Mary is a latinized/romantized pronounciation of her name. Mary vs Mariam, no different than Jospeh vs Yusuf

just accept semites are the true master race blessed by God.:chad:

No one follows an ugly person. Only chads can start religions
Cope. If god existed and wanted to send someone as a piece of him in the flesh he would not send a Jew or a doodoo skin. He’d sent a blonde hair blue eyed chad. Just because he lived in a place where people are brown doesn’t mean he’s brown. He’s not from there and he didn’t receive anyone from there’s genetics.

Cope. If god existed and wanted to send someone as a piece of him in the flesh he would not send a Jew or a doodoo skin. He’d sent a blonde hair blue eyed chad. Just because he lived in a place where people are brown doesn’t mean he’s brown. He’s not from there and he didn’t receive anyone from there’s genetics.
brown > white > yellow > black. Simple fact. For 2000 years now, whites have been subservient to the semites in one form or another.

brown > white > yellow > black. Simple fact. For 2000 years now, whites have been subservient to the semites in one form or another.
its only been like that since 1945. The based Catholic Church put Jews on a stake and burnt them

Christianity is jewish ideology
How can you cope so hard?

you know who was more tolerant to Jews than Christians? Muslims. Moses, the most important prophet of Judaism, is also considered a prophet and messenger in Islam. Moses is mentioned in the Quran more than any other individual, and his life is narrated and recounted more than that of any other prophet.

the Ottoman Empire let jewish refugees fleeing from based catholic persecution in their empire.
the first Islamic Waqf was donated by a Jew, Rabbi Mukhayriq. And in 1027, a Jew, Samuel ibn Naghrillah, became top advisor and military general of the Taifa of Granada.

the tables used to be reversed where the Muslims liked Jews and the Christians hated them. And it will swing back again.

This is just fucking retarded, latin speakers call her Marry the latin version of Mariam, her real name, aslo jfl a following the Vatican church were they allowed homosexuality and the pope kiss people's feet.

3160784.jpg

Repent to the Church of Alexandria, the based church that still hold the real christian values.
fae2b4beb1515d53f172fa102b30c8d9.png

Just look at this fucking swagger.
42136.jpg
The modern papacy is fucked. Like most European institutions it got gay in 1945. Pope Francis is a Jew and I’d be pissed if I was catholic that he is supposedly suppose to represent me. No other pope before him did the groveling shit I don’t think.

If he looked like the average Semite from that era and was represented as that instead of a tall white long brown haired chad does anybody really believe foids would want his salvation? Top kek

How can you cope so hard?

you know who was more tolerant to Jews than Christians? Muslims. Moses, the most important prophet of Judaism, is also considered a prophet and messenger in Islam. Moses is mentioned in the Quran more than any other individual, and his life is narrated and recounted more than that of any other prophet.

the Ottoman Empire let jewish refugees fleeing from based catholic persecution in their empire.
the first Islamic Waqf was donated by a Jew, Rabbi Mukhayriq. And in 1027, a Jew, Samuel ibn Naghrillah, became top advisor and military general of the Taifa of Granada.

the tables used to be reversed where the Muslims liked Jews and the Christians hated them. And it will swing back again.
Helping jews being wrongly oppressed is not the same thing as bending over for them to fuck you in the ass

I was under the assumption religon was cope.

I guess its not anymore when it benefits cumskins.

Cummys are so flip floppity its hilarious.

Do you guys believe in anything that you doesn't have you as the center of attention?

2020 08 05 13 12 51

I was under the assumption religon was cope.

I guess its not anymore when it benefits cumskins.

Cummys are so flip floppity its hilarious.

Do you guys believe in anything that you doesn't have you as the center of attention?

View attachment 312219

i resent the "cumskin" label, lmao

but yeah, most virtue signalling with whites is having a white female or sometimes chad as the center of attention while they moralize about this or that

i resent the "cumskin" label, lmao

but yeah, most virtue signalling with whites is having a white female or sometimes chad as the center of attention while they moralize about this or that
I mean you're cool. I only use it for stormcope cells.

I dont literally mean all whites.

But yeah I definitely agree

I mean you're cool. I only use it for stormcope cells.

I dont literally mean all whites.

But yeah I definitely agree

it's also pretty weird catholics have to have a female to worship in their religion. simping for mary
Jesus wasn't white, but the church had to describe him as being White Chad for the church to survive.

View attachment 304148
View attachment 304149

Not only that, but Jesus was rumored to be married to a prostitute. Cuck trait. Getting Chad's leftovers.

Jesus was also a great, nice, moral, man, but he got cruxified, why? because people hate ethnics no matter what.

White Chad meanwhile fucks every girl with a pulse, and is worshiped by society for being a degenerate.

@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel @Subhuman Currycel @Colvin76 @Billowel

Catholics get even weirder by worshipping / simping for a woman, Mary, the mother of jesus. She was an unwed mother. Jews in that time period got married at 12.

So catholics pray to a 12 year old slut who cucked her man, lmao.

The female worship never ends...

You have to pretty naive to actually believe Jesus looked like that and fall for what is an obvious anti-Christian perspective.

If you are religious, and you believe Jesus was the son of God, than it stands to reason you would also believe his body must have been the epitome of perfection. Maybe not in a facile and vulgar sense, but if you look at the Shroud of Turin for instance we find an imagine of nobility and dignity befitting a sage or a man of great spirituality.

And if you are not religious logic alone dictates a man capable of jump starting a movement as powerful and tenacious as Christianity must have been an individual of singular charisma and power.

So either way, the idea Jesus looked like some gnarly, unremarkable Jewish peasant makes no sense.

You have to pretty naive to actually believe Jesus looked like that and fall for what is an obvious anti-Christian perspective.

If you are religious, and you believe Jesus was the son of God, than it stands to reason you would also believe his body must have been the epitome of perfection. Maybe not in a facile and vulgar sense, but if you look at the Shroud of Turin for instance we find an imagine of nobility and dignity befitting a sage or a man of great spirituality.

And if you are not religious logic alone dictates a man capable of jump starting a movement as powerful and tenacious as Christianity must have been an individual of singular charisma and power.

So either way, the idea Jesus looked like some gnarly, unremarkable Jewish peasant makes no sense.
^maybe he looked like that?

Helping jews being wrongly oppressed is not the same thing as bending over for them to fuck you in the ass
Jews have never been wrongly oppressed. They were let out to their own devices and look what happened. Literally every time out of the 109 times they were expelled from Christian countries they deserved it. Every. Single. Time. I have yet to find a time where they didn’t deserve what’s coming to them.

Not only that, but Jesus was rumored to be married to a prostitute. Cuck trait. Getting Chad's leftovers.
I've always assumed that Jesus might have a low SMV, also wasn't the prostitute part true.

Jesus wasn't white, but the church had to describe him as being White Chad for the church to survive.

View attachment 304148
View attachment 304149

Jesus was also a great, nice, moral, man, but he got cruxified, why? because people hate ethnics no matter what.

White Chad meanwhile fucks every girl with a pulse, and is worshiped by society for being a degenerate.

@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Transcended Trucel @Subhuman Currycel @Colvin76 @Billowel
He didn't marry a prostitute, that is just cuck soys trying to make him seem more soy.
Jesus was also using whips to beat the shit out of scammers, he was not a soyboy at all.

"In 2012, scholar Karen L. King published the Gospel of Jesus' Wife, a purported Coptic papyrus fragment in which Jesus says: "My wife ... she will be able to be my disciple." The overwhelming consensus of scholars, including King herself, is that the fragment is a modern forgery.[314][315][316][317] If genuine, the papyrus would have dated to sometime between the sixth and ninth centuries. Although the fragment does not contain the name of Mary Magdalene, some authors speculated that she was the woman referred to.[318]

Ehrman states that the historical sources reveal absolutely nothing about Jesus's sexuality[319] and that there is no evidence whatsoever to support the idea that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married or that they had any kind of sexual or romantic relationship.[319] None of the canonical gospels imply such a thing[320] and, even in the late Gnostic gospels, where Mary is shown as Jesus's closest disciple,[320] the love between them is not sexual.[320] The extremely late Greater Questions of Mary, which is not extant, allegedly portrayed Mary not as Jesus's wife or partner, but rather as an unwilling voyeur.[131] Furthermore, Ehrman points out that the Essenes, a contemporary Jewish sect who shared many views with Jesus, and the apostle Paul, Jesus's later follower, both lived in unmarried celibacy,[297] so it is not unreasonable to conclude that Jesus did as well.[297]

Furthermore, according to Mark 12:25, Jesus taught that marriage would not exist at all in the coming kingdom of God.[321] Since Jesus taught that people should live as though the kingdom had already arrived, this teaching implied a life of unmarried celibacy.[322] Finally, Ehrman points out that, if Jesus had been married to Mary Magdalene, the authors of the gospels would definitely have mentioned it, since they mention all his other family members, including his mother Mary, his father Joseph, his four brothers, and his at least two sisters.[323] Casey rejects the idea of Mary Magdalene as Jesus's wife as nothing more than wild popular sensationalism.[298] Kripal writes that "the historical sources are simply too contradictory and simultaneously too silent" to make absolute declarations regarding Jesus' sexuality.[324]"

View attachment 304148
View attachment 304149

Brutal thread.

The modern papacy is fucked. Like most European institutions it got gay in 1945. Pope Francis is a Jew and I’d be pissed if I was catholic that he is supposedly suppose to represent me. No other pope before him did the groveling shit I don’t think.
Catholics are basically jews

Just recolor him white bro!