Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Racepill from the Bible

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
800px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

Lifting the Curse of Ham (being shitskinned ethnic) by breeding with whites and creating lighter-skinned mongrels. Sound familiar? :feelswhere:

The jews try to destroy Amalek, thats why they invented balding and manletism

how is that something you can invent
Can you give me any sources of balding and manletism before the jews appeard in world history? Humans started to shrink after the appearence of agriculture around 10-15k years ago

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

This is how ethnics were born.

Who are the Amaleks?
tbh I dont know. Many german right wingers think its the germans, some say whites overall and a more neutral perspective claims that its a collective name for all enemies of the jews. Historically I guess they were just a tribe from the middle east. Its years ago that I actually read an article about this so you maybe just google it.
I knew it's their fault :cryfeels::feelsree:
GERMAN-ETHNIC ALLIANCE AGAINST ZIONISM NOW!

tbh I dont know. Many german right wingers think its the germans, some say whites overall and a more neutral perspective claims that its a collective name for all enemies of the jews. Historically I guess they were just a tribe from the middle east. Its years ago that I actually read an article about this so you maybe just google it.

GERMAN-ETHNIC ALLIANCE AGAINST ZIONISM NOW!
View attachment 379826

I think Jews just revise history to make whatever group oppose their interests into Amaleks, it could be Germans, it could be Iranians.

Can you give me any sources of balding and manletism before the jews appeard in world history? Humans started to shrink after the appearence of agriculture around 10-15k years ago
As our prehistoric ancestors moved north, they lost their skin pigmentation to compensate for the diminishing UVB levels that they found at higher latitude. Baldness would have become an advantage due to the greater capacity to synthesise vitamin D in the skin of the bald pate
-David Muir, Edinburgh, UK
It was just evolution it had nothing to do with the jews.

Last edited:
I think Jews just revise history to make whatever group oppose their interests into Amaleks, it could be Germans, it could be Iranians.
Worthy of notice here is that Iran also means "land of the aryans" and for example their former king Mohammad Pahlavi was nicknamed "light of the aryans" aswell. I think his father even owned a signed copy of Mein Kampf.

If Noah was even a real person, I don't think his curse actually did anything.

@Made in Heaven

Does it say that sand niggers were descended from Ham?
Ham is traditionally depicted as dark-skinned, so everyone who is not huhwhite = descendant of Ham.

800px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

Lifting the Curse of Ham (being shitskinned ethnic) by breeding with whites and creating lighter-skinned mongrels. Sound familiar? :feelswhere:
if i were white i would makes that painting my desktop

In old Poland it was believed that the slavic serfs are descendants of Ham and the aryan nobility comes from Jafet. Slavs are truly honorary ethnics.

Worthy of notice here is that Iran also means "land of the aryans" and for example their former king Mohammad Pahlavi was nicknamed "light of the aryans" aswell. I think his father even owned a signed copy of Mein Kampf.

Yes, Third Reich promoted a lot of propaganda in Iran and wanted to re-awaken Iranians about their pre-Islamic glories before Arabs and Turks ruined it (according to the narrative)