Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill doesn’t exist

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have exposed many rice, supposedly considered the most incel race by many here being full blown fakecels on the forum and there are also 6’+ Asian tallfags on here. If you seriously believe the average Asian man is an incel, you have to be an incredibly delusional race coper.

Last edited:
I have exposed many rice, supposed considered the most incel race by many here being full blown fakecels on the forum and there are also many 6’+ Asian tallfags on this forum. If you seriously believe the average Asian man is an incel, you have incredibly delusional and you are the race coper.
Your low IQ so you're wrong :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I have exposed many curries, supposedly considered the most incel race by many here being full blown fakecels on the forum and there are also many 6’+ curry tallfags on this forum. If you seriously believe the average curry man is an incel, you have incredibly delusional and you are the race coper.

I have exposed many curries, supposed considered the most incel race by many here being full blown fakecels on the forum and there are also many 6’+ curry tallfags on this forum. If you seriously believe the average curry man is an incel, you have incredibly delusional and you are the race coper.
True, only NT and face matters. If you can make friends with your looks and NT, you’re a fakecel.

wdym bro yes it does if your rice you will get no pussy even if 6'3 and 8/10 :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

True, only NT and face matters. If you can make friends with your looks and NT, you’re a fakecel.
NT is also cope, you are only incel if your face is below MTN. Even then some LTN's here might be able to get lucky.

I have exposed many rice, supposedly considered the most incel race by many here being full blown fakecels on the forum and there are also 6’+ Asian tallfags on here. If you seriously believe the average Asian man is an incel, you have to be an incredibly delusional race coper.
Jfl, true. I made a post a while ago comparing the actual stats of the race pill, and the worst race (curries) still got 70% of the messages the best did (white). Real but highly over exaggerated.

I have exposed many curries, supposedly considered the most incel race by many here being full blown fakecels on the forum and there are also many 6’+ curry tallfags on this forum. If you seriously believe the average curry man is an incel, you have incredibly delusional and you are the race coper.
That’s because just be curry is LAW.

Face and height mostly.

As a currycel fuck off

NT is also cope, you are only incel if your face is below MTN. Even then some LTN's here might be able to get lucky.
NTpill is the truth, foids hate men at the bottom of the social hierarchy.