Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

racemixxing is the solution

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Everyone need to racemix, if everyone racemixx there will be no ethnics and eveyrone will have equal features that are generally accepted
A black person's nigger nose wont be so bulbous if mixed
A ricecels pan face wont be flat if racemixxed
A curries face wouldnt be so sexless if mixed

Not to mention race mixxing increases genetic fitness, there are different human race becasue humans are meant to cross breed at some point otherwise the gene pool would be too small and future offspring quality will decrease,

@Recluse based? or low IQ?

Last edited:
let me start by setting an example with me and my oneitis :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: @Incelius Savage

There still would be racism and discrimination

Depends how many thousand years you wanna go back. 23andme doesn't even go back far enough.

Everyone is a little mixed to some degree anyways so it's already futile from the get-go. We "humans" share 99.5% of the same dna or whatever genetics with each other anyways.

Subhuman genetics and those with a higher dominance of phenotype in a particular ethnicity would still remain, though; hypergamy and foid standards wouldn't magically disappear, as you seem to be claiming... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention that if this promoted "racemixing" was not strictly regulated, ethnic foids would simply all line up for white Chads, with white foids going for their own race as well as mostly Tyrones or other ethnic Chad equivalents; I don't see how this is a solution of any sort. :feelsUgh:

ethnic foids would simply all line up for white Chads, with white foids going for their own race as well as mostly Tyrones or other ethnic Chad equivalents; I don't see how this is a solution of any sort. :feelsUgh:
true didnt thinkk of this

ok. go fuck a sheboon and make blazn babies

ok. go fuck a sheboon and make blazn babies
i'll do it if the black girl looks like this

Last thing we need is more mixed race "people" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last thing we need is more mixed race "people" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
you guys are so racist its the problem. If no one racemix you can expect your own race go to shit as well.

If no one racemix you can expect your own race go to shit as well.
I don't see the correlation between not racemixing and our race going to shit. In fact it's usally the other way round if you look at examples such as brazil or really all of south and Central America. All of those places had lots of miscegenation after they where colonized by the Portuguese an Spanish and you see the crime filled shitholes they turned into.

Subhuman genetics and those with a higher dominance of phenotype in a particular ethnicity would still remain, though; hypergamy and foid standards wouldn't magically disappear, as you seem to be claiming... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention that if this promoted "racemixing" was not strictly regulated, ethnic foids would simply all line up for white Chads, with white foids going for their own race as well as mostly Tyrones or other ethnic Chad equivalents; I don't see how this is a solution of any sort. :feelsUgh:
That's bs. Plenty of white chads go with black women and I've also seen tons of Asian men with black women or black men with Asian women

That's bs. Plenty of white chads go with black women and I've also seen tons of Asian men with black women or black men with Asian women

that asian in the last video mogs me to hell and bac

I'm not saying those relationships wouldn't exist, but the majority would be as described; see my other points as well... :feelshehe:

Also, white Chads going with black foids fits my description. :feelsjuice:

I'm not saying those relationships wouldn't exist, but the majority would be as described; see my other points as well... :feelshehe:
You're other points are true, but OP isn't wrong when he says racemixing can be good for various races
Also, white Chads going with black foids fits my description. :feelsjuice:
I can also show you black men with white women, so what's your point

I can also show you black men with white women, so what's your point
Those black men are more likely to be Tyrones, which fits my description; my point is that promotion of racemixing already happens, and further supporting of it wouldn't alleviate trueceldom or any sort of discrimination towards subhumans by foids at all. :feelswhere:

extremely retarded take. go kys

I wanna racemix with whitoids and latina foids

I would racemix with a Latina or white woman those are the only other races I have a chance at getting besides my own

honestly not the biggest fan of racemixing in general. I'd rather white and white, black and black, asian and asian etc.