Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Race Pill] ISIS feels Indian fighters inferior to Arabs, use them for suicide missions: reports

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Latest inputs from ‘sister intelligence agencies’ suggest that Islamic State does not consider South Asian foreign terrorist fighters as “martially-inclined”. Hence, fighters from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh as well as countries such as Nigeria and Sudan are considered inferior to Arab fighters, sources revealed.

According to reports from these agencies, there is a clear hierarchy where Arab fighters are preferred as officer cadre and are provided better arms, equipment, accommodation and salaries. Fighters from South Asia are usually housed in small barracks, are paid less and provided inferior equipment.

There are also reports that IS considers Islam, as it is practised in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh as apostate and a departure from the original teachings of Quran and Hadith, making followers “less motivated” towards Salafist jihad.

According to intelligence sources, there are authentic reports that fresh recruits from South Asia and certain other countries are brainwashed by invoking the fear of ‘Djinns’— supernatural beings in Islamic mythology.
[related-post]
They are told Djinns will haunt them for the rest of their lives if they return to their countries. Passports of recruits from South Asia and certain African countries are usually burnt upon arrival in Iraq or Syria to prevent them from returning.

There are also reports that “inferior fighters” are at times tricked into suicide attacks. They are given a vehicle loaded with explosives and asked to approach a target destination and call a number. They are told that once they make the call, someone would come and explain them the mission. However, as soon as they call, the car explodes due to a pre-set mechanism aimed at destroying the target.

A large number of foreign fighters are lured by the prospect of getting jihadi brides. However, the gender ratio in IS-held territory is skewed with very few women. Hence there is a priority list, wherein senior commanders and ethnic Arab fighters get the first preference for a jihadi bride. Fighters from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria and Sudan are the lowest in the priority list since they are considered ethnically inferior to breed the next generation of Jihadi fighters in IS territory, intelligence reports claim.

There is also a disproportionately high level of casualty among south Asian and African foreign fighters since they are forced to the frontlines as foot soldiers. The Arab fighters, on the other hand, are usually positioned behind these fighters and have lower casualty rates. This explains why so many Indians have already died fighting for IS, the reports claim.

There are also reports that fighters of Chinese, Indian, Nigerian and Pakistani origin are monitored closely by the IS police. The latest reports also confirm that 23 Indians have joined the IS, of which six have died and one has returned.
Not even other Muslims respect Muslim curries, yet we fall into thinking we're superior to Hindus for this faith to this sandnigger religion: what a fucking joke! :kys:

There are also reports that “inferior fighters” are at times tricked into suicide attacks. They are given a vehicle loaded with explosives and asked to approach a target destination and call a number. They are told that once they make the call, someone would come and explain them the mission. However, as soon as they call, the car explodes due to a pre-set mechanism aimed at destroying the target.

A large number of foreign fighters are lured by the prospect of getting jihadi brides. However, the gender ratio in IS-held territory is skewed with very few women. Hence there is a priority list, wherein senior commanders and ethnic Arab fighters get the first preference for a jihadi bride. Fighters from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria and Sudan are the lowest in the priority list since they are considered ethnically inferior to breed the next generation of Jihadi fighters in IS territory, intelligence reports claim.

There is also a disproportionately high level of casualty among south Asian and African foreign fighters since they are forced to the frontlines as foot soldiers. The Arab fighters, on the other hand, are usually positioned behind these fighters and have lower casualty rates. This explains why so many Indians have already died fighting for IS, the reports claim.
Proof that we are considered a genetically inferior slave race unfit to even breed by the rest of the world.:blackpill: @Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
Not even other Muslims respect Muslim curries, yet we fall into thinking we're superior to Hindus for this faith to this sandnigger religion: what a fucking joke! :kys:
Most South asian Hindus who converted to Islam were low caste Hindus themselves and were mistreated by the brahmins.

brutal. Only retarded curries can follow the sand supremacist moon worshipping Islam tbh. It maybe less retarded than mainstream Hinduism but it is still a retarded cope.

Many Pakistanis cope with muh Arab/Islamic lineage when they are 99.9% curry. :feelskek:
So hard to respect people like that. Probably only some ethnic groups can legitimately claim to be Central Asian or Persian, but jfl at the obviously South Asian ones who still go wE WuZ aRAbS

Any Indian who joins ISIS is indeed the lowest of human scum.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: in your dreams lmao
Hindus are superior to us muzzies in every way: wealth, education, health, status, power. I can only feel envy and inferiority when comparing them to us. :reeeeee::feelsrope:

Many Pakistanis cope with muh Arab/Islamic lineage when they are 99.9% curry. :feelskek:
Interesting HuffPo article I found.:lul:
At the time, I truly didn’t realize this was a common phenomenon amongst those who share my ethnicity. I went to college and became friends with an absolutely stunning girl. I asked her where she was from one day; she said her mother was from Saudi Arabia and her father was from Pakistan. But I went to her home, it was clear that both her parents were definitely Pakistani. I never questioned it, but I knew the truth. Furthermore, how could I question it when I myself implied something similar to others?

brutal. Only retarded curries can follow the sand supremacist moon worshipping Islam tbh. It maybe less retarded than mainstream Hinduism but it is still a retarded cope.

The whole world worships a jew god and then people wonder why the jews control everything

To be fair, there are also White fighters like this Australian kid who was killed in a suicide attack. Anyone who fights for ISIS is an idiot.

_81585204_81486552.jpg

Arabs of Saudi Arabia look like curries even other Arabs of the Levant make fun of Saudis by calling them bastards of curries.
To be fair, there are also White fighters like this Australian kid who was killed in a suicide attack. Anyone who fights for ISIS is an idiot.

_81585204_81486552.jpg
He looks like a typical white incel
People joined ISIS to express their anger against modern society

ISIS would be more based if they attacked Israel instead of other sand niggers that already live very traditional.

@RREEEEEEEEE on suicide watch

Cope. Daesh is an American proxy group, they don't represent Islam.
You don’t think Arab Muslims think Curry Muslims are inferior in any way?

You don’t think Arab Muslims think Curry Muslims are inferior in any way?
They do think that, again, they do not represent Islam. No person alive can do that, they are all sinners. True Muslims died 1300/1400 years ago. All we have now are degenerates that can't even practice Islam like they are supposed to. :feelsseriously:

They do think that, again, they do not represent Islam. No person alive can do that, they are all sinners. True Muslims died 1300/1400 years ago. All we have now are degenerates that can't even practice Islam like they are supposed to. :feelsseriously:
Over

Hindus are superior to us muzzies in every way: wealth, education, health, status, power. I can only feel envy and inferiority when comparing them to us. :reeeeee::feelsrope:
JFL another cow shit worshipping LARPer spotted. Muslims are far superior to dung worshipping hindu filth in terms of wealth, education, fame and every other aspect of life ,even in India itself.

JFL another cow shit worshipping LARPer spotted. Muslims are far superior to dung worshipping hindu filth in terms of wealth, education, fame and every other aspect of life ,even in India itself.
I am a muzzie

Das rite imma a high caste hindu dindu

Interesting HuffPo article I found.:lul:

Yeah I know a Tamil guy with a Moroccon wife. Never saw an Indian Muslim with a arab foid. Indian Muzzies are generally low IQ and inferior. I hope Bangladesh becomes more atheistic.

Nah most Indian muslims run small businesses. 90% of the Indian Upper class is Hindu. Rest is Sikh and Christians. Indian muslims live horrible lives tbh. Poor, face discrimination and hate. Not to mention Pakistan is 10 times more poor than India. @Zer0/∞ is a Muslim. Not a Hindu and his criticisms are valid.

i think the problem itself is within the curries
ton of curries, pakistanis and somalis are so arab whorshipping just because levantine arabs have fair skin and sometimes colored hair and eyes (basically jbw).

i saw some somalis in the past and they legit treat arabs like gods. it's frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back