Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Race pill destroyed my favorite poster

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
RIP @Tellem-T but I understand. The race pill is true and a nuclear blackpill for many deathniks

He probably left cause he got a girlfriend.

He truly is the Hall of famer of this forum.

Yea I miss him too. He will be remembered.

Too much about race.

He is slaying 2 white bitches right now tbhthb

I remember my first day here. One of the first threads I remember was someone (I think it was @Ritalincel ) posting about whether or not people would be up to lose an arm to become a Chad. Then the first response I saw: Tellem-T saying "anything to become a white Chad".

The combination between his avatar pic and shit he said was completely hilarious tbh. Same happens with @mylifeistrash ,with the addition that his nick is also hilarious.

I miss Tellem-T tbh.

he seems to be doing a little better now.

He got consumed by the racepill, the same way Zyros is obsessed with the framepill. It's all they talk about.

All the pills are real (height/face/race especially), but be careful not to overdose kek.

RIP @Tellem-T. As you can see my avatar and signature are an homage to him kek.
He was one of the realest niggas on the forum. I used to come here and just click either his or @13k's profile to look trough their post history, because it's guaranteed good content.

Wish I was black tbh. No sunburns, (((media))) sponsored status, and low inhibition due to low IQ.

He's the incel Malcom X he spoke the truth and they had to shut him down.