Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Race or height? [ULTIMATE AND FINAL FIGHT, WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT]

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
I want to hear your opinion.

To me it's height but as a manlet it can be a very biased opinion as I am also white, thus I'm not very familiar with a curry/nigger/ricecel's struggles.

Even though, biologically speaking, height overwhelmingly trumps race because of the MUCH LARGER number of benefits it could bring to the foid (on a primitive level, there is being more dominant, bigger, scaring off attackers etc., race doesn't feel like much of a factor), I still want to hear other opinions.

Height allows you to intimidate people and get their respect, while also giving you access to higher wages, better positions etc

No one will mess with a 6ft6 dude regardless of his race and if he isn't disfigured in the face he'll get foids

Height allows you to intimidate people and get their respect, while also giving you access to higher wages, better positions etc

No one will mess with a 6ft6 dude regardless of his race and if he isn't disfigured in the face he'll get foids
So you think @Legendarywristcel is fakecel at 6'4, right?

I mean its just a logical assumption I've made off your affirmations :feelshehe:

And I don't think he's ever mentioned being legit "deformed", just plain ugly.

race

a 6ft3 curry would still be incel

Obviously height. Race is blown out of proportion on here mostly because of cope

2020 06 26 10 46 11

So you think @Legendarywristcel is fakecel at 6'4, right?

I mean its just a logical assumption I've made off your affirmations :feelshehe:

And I don't think he's ever mentioned being legit "deformed", just plain ugly.
Curryslayer number 476 of this forum

Height/size > everything else.

Brock-vs-Hong-Man-Choi-Staredown-300x200.jpg

Height
btw jbc is law

If you are taller than your countries' average height then it's all about Face.
If shorter than Height > Face

Yea I's rather be a big curry than a vanilla manlet

height
at least people are polite to your face if you aren't the right race, they will never forgive a manlet

Height

No one takes a manlet serious.

Height

Chads or at least Chadlites can be born in any race.

Height. if someone says race than he is a faggot.

Height. Race is consequential mostly insofar as the average values of important traits that it carries.

This. Height is THE most important thing, followed by face, then frame.

that means height>face because it implies you need to be of a certain(normal) height for face to come into play
I mean if you're an incel at 5'11 then it's your face holding you back not your height

Race matters more, although there is a certain minimum height foids want, a normie can get away with 5'7-5'8, anything lower than that is incel tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back