Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Race mixing

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Would you date a foid from another race if you have chance to ascend ? I would. but some think it is racemixing,how the fuck is it racemixing if you don't make baby? just fuck and dump if you have chance.

Simply as that.
Some people are too stupid to understand what race mixing is mean.
And you are cuck if you marry or make kids with ANY foid race doesn't matter. becacuse you will get cucked eventually. I dont understand the concept of making babies,arent we all incel? do you really think you will get a dreamy virgin gf who love you and loyal to you ? then you are a giga cuck

Last edited:
as if i have a choice. as if i have a chance outside of my race LOL

I would fuck any foid except sheboons and gookesses.

I would fuck a foid of a different race but I wouldn’t get into a relationship with one.

I would also. I have no such personal standards to begin with. I respect those who do though, good for society and so on.

I would fuck a foid of a different race but I wouldn’t get into a relationship with one.

would you get into a relationship with a foid from your race?

Do not forget, telegony is also a significant part. Having one single time coitus with some foreign female is labeled as ''ascended''?

Do not forget, telegony is also a significant part. Having one single time coitus with some foreign female is labeled as ''ascended''?
what?

Would do everything except marrying and reproducing.

yes, but I would never have kids with that person I dont want to create mixed-race truecels (the worst kind of truecels)

if you have unpaid sex,it is ascension

And you are cuck if you marry or make kids with ANY foid race doesn't matter. becacuse you will get cucked eventually. I dont understand the concept of making babies,arent we all incel? do you really think you will get a dreamy virgin gf who love you and loyal to you ? then you are a giga cuck

would you get into a relationship with a foid from your race?
At this point, I don’t think so bro. Relationships seem to be more trouble than they are worth.

I still want to fuck though.

At this point, I don’t think so bro. Relationships seem to be more trouble than they are worth.

I still want to fuck though.
I don't mean just sex bro,its ok.my point is that it doesn't matter what race she is,you will get cucked if you get into a relationship with her

Volcel if you wouldn't cuckmaxx tbh.

I'd never have children or get in a serious relationship with them just pump and dumb

The female you have coitus with might be forever influenced. Also in the upcoming future the fundamental urge of reproduction become a topic.

The female you have coitus with might be forever influenced. Also in the upcoming future the fundamental urge of reproduction become a topic.
too much thinking but unnecessary

Sure, why wouldn't I?

The only foids a curry like me has a chance with are the world's ugliest women , the angloskanks. I have decided to move to Islamic Republic of UK heck I'll even pay jiziya , here I come belldelphine.

i dont like racemixxing but i'd date a foid who isn't black or landwhale

i would fuck/date a foid from another race, but i woun't want to have a race mixed child to suffer in this shit world

The only foids a curry like me has a chance with are the world's ugliest women , the angloskanks. I have decided to move to Islamic Republic of UK heck I'll even pay jiziya , here I come belldelphine.

If you're Indian and you think that coming to the UK to get with white English girls is going to increase your chances of ascending, I have some bad news buddy boyo

If you're Indian and you think that coming to the UK to get with white English girls is going to increase your chances of ascending, I have some bad news buddy boyo
It was a joke , a few days ago there was a thread about how Indian men had the highest smv in the UK.

Whites have foids of every race lusting after them. just fuck them you dont have to breed with em. As a currycel, i cant even get women of my own race

It was a joke , a few days ago there was a thread about how Indian men had the highest smv in the UK.

tenor.gif

in UK you will only get laid if are White, or can run the BBC game

i want to impregnate israeli foids and escape jewslavery

Race mixing is very small out of white/(insert other race here).
Regardless I dont care much about race but I doubt any foid would find my "personality" interesting. :soy:

Volcel if you wouldnt tbh. Too bad im. limited on light/wight skinned foids.

race mixing in 2019 consists mostly of white girls getting spermed in by BBCs and ethnics. the amount of WMAF pales in comparison

I don't see why not

@Cuyen why do you think so many whitecels go for noodlewhores?

They try to lower the difficulty

Almost everyone is mixed to some degree, don't really understand this anti race mixing thing.

yeah, having childrem would suck for them, would be hot potato of shitty genes, not only that but the race mixing would screw them

Almost everyone is mixed to some degree, don't really understand this anti race mixing thing.
Says that while literally having an Israeli flag in his avatar

you shoun't race mixe, espeacily if have colored eyes or hair, this traits are aways lost when you race mix, and believe me childrem will aways feel like shit for not having them.