Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race Mixing = Ugly Kids with Self Hatred & No Identity

Racemixing should be punishable by law.

That distracted ER from self hating because of short black hair and brown eyes, tho his face made it look better

That distracted ER from self hating because of short black hair and brown eyes, tho his face made it look better
Jetblack hair is the best hair color, tbh tbh.

I can lust after white women without people saying I hate my race

Half white, half Asian/oriental incel here. I wouldn't necessarily say that mixed race kids are ugly, but I certainly am and wish my mom (white) had stuck with her own kind when she decided to have kids.

Half white, half Asian/oriental incel here. I wouldn't necessarily say that mixed race kids are ugly, but I certainly am and wish my mom (white) had stuck with her own kind when she decided to have kids.
Welcome newcel hapacel. It's truly over for hapas.

It depends. Some mixedcels are better off than pure ethnics and vice versa. It's over for hapas though

It depends.
This, you have some mixed Chads like Jeremy Meeks, then you have incels like Elliot Rodger, however, I also think it depends on race, for example if two different sub races of one race were to mix, the kids come out better looking than mixing two different races

Example, a white middle eastern mix would mog a hapa, but both get mogged by white subgroups mixing

To nuke that, you have to nuke the infinite validation that women get. Asian woman are consider top tier on online dating. Even the ugly ones can get a decent looking guy. For white woman is even easier. Are you fat like a whale? Just choose a Tyrone.

TBH, non-whites in general are more white supremacists than nazis.
Asians get mad but they would trade their rice noodles whores for a white woman in a heartbeat. The same goes to nigs.

I have always felt that away too.

Punish race mixers, I'm mixed and I can relate.

Even Zayn Malik was struggling while growing up being a mixed kid.

nah fam, sometimes race mixing works for the better. look at brazilians most of them are mixed and have recessive european, indian and african genes from ancestors centuries ago that they never knew existed which is why their women are so hot and their asses are phat. race mixing turned out well for neymar and jeremy meeks

nah fam, sometimes race mixing works for the better. look at brazilians most of them are mixed and have recessive european, indian and african genes from ancestors centuries ago that they never knew existed which is why their women are so hot and their asses are phat. race mixing turned out well for neymar and jeremy meeks
Don't forget about Zayn Malik.

A lot of people push the idea of mixed race people being good looking but that is only true sometimes. A lot of mixed race people are weird as fuck looking.

the races should be a little close fo children to look normal. if a pale red head has kids with a pure dark skin nigga the child will def be ugly but if its a olive skinned person with a light skin black then child can easily be good looking

struggling of what? this guy is the prettiest of prettyboys
I agree. But he said he was struggling with insecurities about being mixed race when he was younger, think in his early teen years and prior to that.

It use to be before da Jooos.
Shitskin cope. The vast majority of Brazilians are fucking ugly ogres.

I wish she was more honest and said she likes being white and would have liked to have been born full white, she looks like a stacy trapped in a black body. If she was into dark chocolate she'd be acting like the top ghetto hoodrat bitch getting all the tyrones she wants.