Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race mixing should be banned.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
DZKfU7mW4AEP6OF.jpg

4kYWdh.png

fhjri48kizjz.jpg

Race mixing has shown time and time again to produce abominations. A large portion of the incel community has also shown to be racially mixed, obviously there us a large chance they wouldn't be incel if they where just one race.
Also if race mixing was banned then we wouldn't have to worry about our races woman flocking off to other guys of a different race.
Asians and curries wouldn't have to worry about their woman humping on white guys cucks, and white/Hispanic guys wouldn't have to worry about black guys taking their woman.
And finally, think about Elliot Rodger. He was the product of race mixing himself.

If that were the case wouldn't blacks in America be the biggest incels in world since they are on average at least 25% white and have some native american blood? Instead they used to be having the most sex, now they are close second to whites in rates of having sex. You probably know the graph im talking about.

Imagine a country where the majority of people are mixed. That's Brazil.

I'm so glad I got to be white here, it's like winning the lottery, even though I'm sub4. I have no black or native blood whatsoever, I can track all my family here directly back to Europe. Everyone was there three generations ago.

I always like to add that I don't hate any race at all, but I do hate racemixers. Racemixing only brings plight. Different races exist for a reason, dumb mixers.

Last edited:
This is what im talking about

how to make el goblino in 1 step
1. mix

Race mixing has its benefits

giphy.gif

I should note. OP's pics are no doubt American. Meaning the race mixers are abominations themselves.

The pic I have is a mix between a pure african and a pure Iforgot.

Last edited:
most mixed race people I know are actually pretty good looking.

Asians and curries (save for kpop idols and Bollywood guys) looksmatch pretty frequently. Race mixing should be allowed between those two groups, as the results aren’t that bad (just look at Singapore).

Blasians are pretty hot too.

Race mixing has its benefits

giphy.gif

I should note. OP's pics are no doubt American. Meaning the race mixers are abominations themselves.

The pic I have is a mix between a pure african and a pure Iforgot.
Would date, fuck, marry and have creaturas and I would not have a single thought of regret

I agree ONLY IF interracial dating is also banned

I have seen good looking mixed race people. The best looking combination is when someone is mixed like 75:25. Half and half does not look good in the end you look like tyler1

when will it be enough ?

you colonize our lands
you take our natural resources
you take our human resources
you turn our homelands into war zones
and you take our women too ?

you have everything and we have NOTHING

when will it be fucking enough

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Mulattocel here. I think mixed race girls are the cutest! Latinas as well. Although they can practically be considered mixed as well.

when will it be enough ?

you colonize our lands
you take our natural resources
you take our human resources
you turn our homelands into war zones
and you take our women too ?

you have everything and we have NOTHING

when will it be fucking enough

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
ngl, mujhe desi ladkiya bohot pasand karta hoon. Maf kar do :(

Yes. Hapas are an abomination

depends entirely on the two people. if two ugly mixed race people have kids, of course they'll be ugly. but if two attractive mixed race people have kids then there's a good change the kid will be too.

and beautiful mixed race girls are the best imo
but i do believe in loyalty to ones race to some degree

Attachments

• brandon-lee.jpg
    brandon-lee.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 109
  • keanu-reeves-9454211-1-402.jpg
    keanu-reeves-9454211-1-402.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 73
Mixed bitches are the best bitches

Race mixing has gone down through history. Whenever one tribe defeats another tribe all the men get to rape the enemy's women. That's one of the spoils of war.

But I agree most mixed race people look ugly*. Like Brazil. Some people think mixed-race people look great... but I can only think of a few that are to my tastes.

Miscegenation, the technical term for race mixing, was illegal in the USA until about 1967.

Should ugly or stupid people not be allowed to breed? Personally I think all completed pregnancies are extremely cruel.

*Yes I think "full" black girls look better than mixed usually (Halle Barry was stunning though). I love east-asians and white girls, but eurasians usually look kinda yech.

TBH, race mixing is a salvation for white ugly guys. Without racemixing, there will be way more white incels. You can literally find a wife who will be more white worshiper than vast majority of white women.